“Salad Bar”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Good mid-fare alternative to the mexican restaurant & steak house nearby. The salad bar was very fresh.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

The food was good and they have a very nice salad bar. Loved that it was close to my hotel. I had the fish tacos - and enjoyed them.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Friends and I were in town for a wedding and decided to go to Ruby Tuesday since it was near our hotel. Our server, Anthony, was very attentive and friendly and made us feel at home. I ordered the Asian Glazed Salmon...it was excellent...on par with some higher end restaurants where I have ordered salmon. Overall, I was happy we went here and would recommend it to others.

Reviewed September 5, 2012 via mobile

delicious food great service wonderful location and affordable prices. all of their pasta dishes are amazing and they have a great selection of desserts

Reviewed August 20, 2012

We were on our way to a evening wedding and needed to get a bite before. This was close to the hotel. Service at first was a little slow, but when we told the waitstaff of our time limit, they cranked it up. Food was excellent.