“The best place we could possibly have found to...”
other travelers have booked this property
Back Elivation
Dining and kitchen area kitchen area
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Dining and kitchen area
kitchen area
Lounge with BT TV and Netflix
Large Luxuary Super King bed which can be split into twin beds
Family bathroom with large walk in shower
Front bedroom with a very useful small en suite
Front bedroom with a very useful small en suite
Seating on your private patio
Private patio for your exclusive use
Path along the back of the bungalow
Coal Kettle BBQ
Garden in between us and yourselves
Front elevation
Taken from the front garden. There are properties across the road which are not obvous in this photo
Combination One Twin beds
Combination Two. Please note the left bed is slightly in front of a radiator
Super King bed with Jay Be Foldout bed
Combination 1 Twin Beds
Super King bed with full Single bed (£40 extra to move bed in)
Path leading to the 'garden games room'
Garden/games room
Garden Games room
Plenty of board games you can take to the bungalow or play in the games room
The drive has room for 2/3 cars
Buxted playground, walk between the hut and large tree to find a lovely football pitch
Buxted Play Ground, 5 minutes walk
View of the garden from our house. Bungalow is hidden behind the tree/plants on the left
View to the back of the bungalow
Spring time
French doors to the dining area
View of the back garden from the living room
Me trying to be art'y!
Private patio for your exclusive use. Sring time
Diningroom/kitchen, the livingroom is on the left through the french doors
View of the french doors through to the diningroom and kitchen
Living room
Path to the front door, Spring time
Very Large Super King Bed. New and very comfortable
Spring time
Dining area and kitchen
Stay and relax at Christmas time
Get the train to London for Christmas some shopping
Walk to the station and visit London
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
LadyBBee
Royal Tunbridge Wells, United Kingdom
“The best place we could possibly have found to stay - perfect in every way”
Reviewed November 20, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Having stayed in several AirBnbs I can confidently say that this house exceeds them all in comfort, equipment, cleanliness and the main advantage, Fiona, who is the perfect host. The house had fresh flowers in several rooms when we arrived and the fridge and cupboards were stocked with all the necessities to have a cup of tea and a quick bite. It's sparkling clean as well as warm and cosy, with one of the most comfortable beds we've slept in. It's equipped to a high standard, for example, very nice kitchen equipment, nice quality china and cutlery, decent cookware, excellent bathroom with the perfect shower. The bedding and towels are good hotel standard. There's plenty of everything and spares as well. The garden is beautiful, well maintained and well equipped with seats to enjoy the wonderful views over the Weald. We're so glad we found this house and are very sorry indeed to leave.

October 2017

A TripAdvisor Member
“Excellent base for local exploration”
Reviewed September 6, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Very well appointed, beautifully clean. Fiona was very helpful and keen to make sure our stay was a success. Couldn't have been better!

Sep 7, 2017
Thank you. I'm very please your stay worked well for you. Your welcome any time.
Nick H
Thailand
“Exceptional all round - comfort, equipment and tranquil!”
Reviewed August 20, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

My wife and I travelled from Thailand to stay at this bungalow for two weeks primarily as a central point for family and friends to visit us and stay, and also because of its ideal situation; it is within easy striking distance of the south coast towns of Brighton & Hastings, and venues for family days out at places like Drusillas Park, that is near to Alfriston, in East Sussex, Knockhatch Adventure Park near Hailsham, East Sussex, and Bewl Water near Lamberhurst, Kent. Well, as foreseen, we did indeed visit all those places but, surprisingly, as we really hadn't thought about it, we also enjoyed staying at this bungalow and using the beautiful maintained garden and playroom too! It was very luxurious and incredibly well equipped throughout, and came with some amazing little touches to make you feel a very welcome and valued. I particularly loved the bed, the pillows, the amazing bathrooms and showers (powerful!), the lounge etc; my wife loved the kitchen as well, the grandchildren just loved their bedroom, the garden and playroom. It was so cosy that it very quickly felt like that we were 'at home'. Within easy walking distance of the bungalow was a children's play park, an excellent pub, a medical centre, a hairdressers and a superb village shop. All in all it was far more than we had hoped for and we would certainly recommend it without the slightest hesitation.

Aug 22, 2017
Thank you so much for a lovely detailed review. It was a pleasure to meet you and I am so glad you enjoyed your stay. I hope you got back home trouble free.
Floris C
“Lovely bungalow”
Reviewed August 11, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Lovely bungalow with a nice view, children enjoyed games room (pinball machine) and Netflix. Close to railway station for trips to London.

Aug 12, 2017
I'm glad you enjoyed it.
ChrisandD...
Gloucester, United Kingdom
“Luxury Bungalow”
Reviewed August 1, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Great Bungalow with everthing you need. Quiet location and great garden space.
Ideally located for NT properties. Railway station within easy walking distance.
Fiona is very helpful and friendly.

Aug 1, 2017
Thank you for your review. I am so pleased you found us an ideal location and that you had a greaf break away. All the best.
taylerree...
Columbus, Ohio
“Amazing Stay!”
Reviewed July 14, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Fiona's bungalow was truly beautiful, the pictures did not do it justice. Not only was the place amazing, so was Fiona. She was very accommodating and helped out with everything that we needed, we had wonderful visits with her. Overall I would definitely recommend her bungalow to anyone. Thank you so much again for the wonderful stay!

Jul 16, 2017
Thank you so much Robin. I am really pleased you enjoyed your stay in England. I am glad the bungalow suited all your needs. I hope we may see you again one day.
abdullah...
“Amazing Experience!”
Reviewed July 12, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

At the end of my trip around the UK, I stayed in this bungalow. I never expected much, but I was truly surprised upon arriving to the property.

First, the host, Fiona, was very nice, communicative, and cooperative.

Second, the house was clean, well-kept, and most wonderfully decorated with all you might need to spend a great time.

Third, Buxted itself, was very nice and quite, had a very close train station, and very conveniently located near London and Brighton, two must-see cities.

Whether you arrive by your own car or by taxi or train, you'll have no trouble transporting to wherever you'd want to go.

The weather was nice, the Wi-Fi was great, if you're feeling cold, there's heating, and if you're feeling hot, there are fans.

The house is suitable to any party from 2-5 persons.

One thing I need to stress, is the absolutely lovely garden at the back porch. It was a fitting location for a most special barbecue.

I loved it, and you will too!

Jul 14, 2017
Thank you very much. I am so pleased you enjoyed staying at Springfield, Buxted. I take great pleasure in helping people enjoy their holidays. Thank you for saying it is 5*. It was lovely to have met you and I hope we may see you again one day.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing