“Amazing Experience!”
other travelers have booked this property
Back Elivation
Dining and kitchen area kitchen area
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Dining and kitchen area
kitchen area
Lounge with BT TV and Netflix
Large Luxuary Super King bed which can be split into twin beds
Family bathroom with large walk in shower
Front bedroom with a very useful small en suite
Front bedroom with a very useful small en suite
Seating on your private patio
Private patio for your exclusive use
Path along the back of the bungalow
Coal Kettle BBQ
Garden in between us and yourselves
Front elevation
Taken from the front garden. There are properties across the road which are not obvous in this photo
Combination One Twin beds
Combination Two. Please note the left bed is slightly in front of a radiator
Super King bed with Jay Be Foldout bed
Combination 1 Twin Beds
Super King bed with full Single bed (£40 extra to move bed in)
Path leading to the 'garden games room'
Garden/games room
Garden Games room
Plenty of board games you can take to the bungalow or play in the games room
The drive has room for 2/3 cars
Buxted playground, walk between the hut and large tree to find a lovely football pitch
Buxted Play Ground, 5 minutes walk
View of the garden from our house. Bungalow is hidden behind the tree/plants on the left
View to the back of the bungalow
Spring time
French doors to the dining area
View of the back garden from the living room
Me trying to be art'y!
Private patio for your exclusive use. Sring time
Diningroom/kitchen, the livingroom is on the left through the french doors
View of the french doors through to the diningroom and kitchen
Living room
Path to the front door, Spring time
Very Large Super King Bed. New and very comfortable
Spring time
Dining area and kitchen
Stay and relax at Christmas time
Get the train to London for Christmas some shopping
Walk to the station and visit London
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
abdullah...
“Amazing Experience!”
Reviewed July 12, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

At the end of my trip around the UK, I stayed in this bungalow. I never expected much, but I was truly surprised upon arriving to the property.

First, the host, Fiona, was very nice, communicative, and cooperative.

Second, the house was clean, well-kept, and most wonderfully decorated with all you might need to spend a great time.

Third, Buxted itself, was very nice and quite, had a very close train station, and very conveniently located near London and Brighton, two must-see cities.

Whether you arrive by your own car or by taxi or train, you'll have no trouble transporting to wherever you'd want to go.

The weather was nice, the Wi-Fi was great, if you're feeling cold, there's heating, and if you're feeling hot, there are fans.

The house is suitable to any party from 2-5 persons.

One thing I need to stress, is the absolutely lovely garden at the back porch. It was a fitting location for a most special barbecue.

I loved it, and you will too!

Jul 14, 2017
Thank you very much. I am so pleased you enjoyed staying at Springfield, Buxted. I take great pleasure in helping people enjoy their holidays. Thank you for saying it is 5*. It was lovely to have met you and I hope we may see you again one day.
Robin R
“Refreshing”
Reviewed July 11, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

This was a scary trip that's what I thought in the beginning, it turned out to be the best! Highly recommended

Jul 12, 2017
I am so pleased you had such a lovely holiday.
Ryan O
“Excellent”
Reviewed May 24, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

This place is even better than it looks in the pictures, if that's possible. Beautiful, relaxing, lovely local area with lots to do, the garden is special and the bungalow has a luxury feel, with all needs and potential needs anticipated and covered. Fiona is attentive and available without encroaching, there if you need her but you likely won't as everything is well covered. Couldn't recommend highly enough and we will be returning.

May 25, 2017
Thank you. I'm so glad you had a lovely, comfortable stay. I look forward to maybe seeing you in the future.
adrisf201...
Greater London, United Kingdom
“Family-friend, comfortable stay”
Reviewed May 2, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

We had a very pleasant stay at Fiona's place. The house is spotlessly clean and there's everything you need. The beds are very comfortable. There are loads to explore in the area. The kids loved the play room. This is the perfect place to spend some quality time with the family (our children are 2 and 7 years old).

May 4, 2017
Thank you. I'm really pleased you enjoyed your stay. Fiona
Ian D
“Excellent self catering bungalow with that special hotel feel”
Reviewed April 20, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

As a family of 3, the Springfield bungalow ticked every box! Fiona is an excellent host and leaves no stone unturned, the attention to detail is second to none. The welcoming Easter cake and flowers were lovely. We stayed for 3 nights and left wishing we had stayed longer. Everything anyone would need was there. You name it was there. Even an alarm clock in the bedroom! Slippers, robes and bathroom accessories better than most hotels! The location is ideal, within walking distance of good pubs and shop. We visited Brighton, Lewes and Battle in the 3 days we were there with many other attractions on the doorstep. The bungalow is in a quiet spot with excellent views and great to see the sunset while sipping a glass of wine! The garden room on offer is brilliant and would be perfect for any rainy day. I could go on forever, but will definitely be back soon!

Your age range 35-49
holidaysr...
Dongguan
“Beautiful Bungalow to stay in”
Reviewed April 16, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

A beautiful bungalow with stunning views across the local countryside. We stayed for 3 nights and our host Fiona was very helpful in showing us around how things worked, where things were etc. We had the use of the garden, games room, Netflix plus a good wifi connection. My husband and I slept in the double room with the ensuite bathroom and his parents slept in the twin bedroom we all slept well during our stay. The decoration and quality of towels is to a very high standard.
The family bathroom is nice and large with a big walk in shower plus a separate bath and heated towel radiator.
The kitchen is very well equipped as well with plenty of tea, coffee, some basic food supplies, water and milk in the fridge.
Information was left out on what to do in the local area as well as a detailed information folder.
We had a very comfortable home from home stay and I would recommend Fiona's bungalow to friends and family as well as staying again.
Thank you Fiona for a wonderful stay.

Apr 18, 2017
Thank you for your lovely review. I am so pleased you had a lovely stay.
l0uiseb98...
Uckfield, United Kingdom
“Peaceful stay in lovely bungalow”
Reviewed March 28, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

I booked Fiona's bungalow for friends who were visiting. Fiona couldn't of done more to ensure their stay was well prepared for. Excellent communication from the start and my friends really enjoyed their stay in the well equipped home which is set in a peaceful location but is easily accessible by road and rail. Highly recommended!

Apr 13, 2017
Thank you for your kind words. I am glad I was able to help there stay work out so well. Fiona
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing