“Nice place to stay & play”

Meskwaki Bingo & Casino
Ranked #1 of 2 things to do in Tama
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Went here just for one night for a girls' night out. Dined at Rube's in Montour (see my review) but stayed @ the hotel. Yes, the reservations lady was...how shall I put this nicely?...a bit terse on the phone when I made our reservation in Aug. But we got the connecting rooms we requested & they were clean & comfy. The young man at the front desk was very nice. We played slots for a litle while that evening but didn't win anything. Hey, they gotta keep the lights on, don't they? Ate breakfast in the litte cafe downstairs just off the lobby. Fast, friendly service & a delicious, hot breakfast at a decent price. Wouldn't want to spend an entire vacation there but for a quickie one-nighter, it was fine. I'd stay there again.

1  Thank hockeymom59

Reviewed August 22, 2012

went on my birthday, discount at spa with casino card. Casino is not smoke filled at 2pm, but it is by 5pm.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

Just like any other Iowa Casino. You can't enjoy the place because of the smoke. There is a small area that does not allow smoking, we went in there, there was a guy having a cigar in there. We left.

3  Thank davewalkjr
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Clean rooms, good food, WiFi, cold AC, and friendly staff. My family and I enjoyed our stay. We would recommend a visit, and plan to return again.

Reviewed July 13, 2012

Have played the casino slots for many years and it gets worse every time I visit. Its so bad any more that you know you have no chance of winning anything let alone break even. They have replaced most of the slots with new all glitter and noise machines and tweeked the older ones so you just feed them. Its so bad there that a friend of mine just signed the papers there to bar herself from ever playing there again. I might do the same..

1  Thank Jerry R