“Amazing pancakes”

Coffee Cup Cafe
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Sully
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 3, 2013

I have family in the area so we come to the Coffee Cup Cafe at least once every time my wife, daughter and I visit. This is a fantastic establishment, friendly staff, wonderful food and simply really good people. I unfortunately lost my mother in late 2011, but she loved their food and they sent home the ingredients with my dad and sisters so that they could make the pancakes for her at home. My brother-in-law ordered food to go and when they got home, found they were missing an item. He called and the restaurant sent an employee to drive the food to his house. Now I"m a realist and know that only this small type of establishment can do these types of things, but this restaurant truly does care and is really fantastic. The only drawback, well, as a small cafe that cooks real food, it can sometimes take a little while to get your food, but when you do, it's definitely worth the wait.

4  Thank Jay R

Been to Coffee Cup Cafe? Share your experiences!