“Nice place, reasonable & clean”

Americas Best Value Inn & Suites- Stuart
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Stuart
Reviewed May 2, 2012

Very friendly lady checked us in, might have been the owner. Place was crowded for a Monday night but she made every attempt to meet our requests. Room was very clean and AC worked great. A few fast food places nearby, not needed for breakfast which was included with room. Plenty of parking close to entrances, good selection in vending machines. Very quiet at night and we got a great night's sleep in a comfortable bed. Friendly morning staff topped off a refreshing stay at a reasonable price!

Room Tip: Make a reservation to get the best price.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed April 18, 2012

I picked this hotel because I would actually be staying in the hotel during the day with a young child and it had a indoor pool for entertainment. Well that didn't work so good. The pool was absolutely freezing! We couldn't use it all. The room was very clean but the place had a odd odor to it. I think the carpets and such needed to be cleaned. The staff of very unfriendly. The breakfast was the best part! Lots of variety and very good.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed August 27, 2011

This was our first stay at a Super 8 and we were pleasantly surprised. The room was large, air conditioning worked well, had a mini fridge and microwave. I like having the sink separate from the toilet and tub too. Breakfast was much better than other places we've stayed. I thought this place looked rather new compared to most Super 8 hotels we have passed on the highway. Found out it is 18 yr. old. ,and we were told it looks new because we take care of it! There are a number of fast food restaurants right outside the hotel and I think there is also a grocery store that sells meals until 7 p.m. I would chose these over the restaurant in town, Lincoln, which was recommended, and we were given a coupon for a free drink. Drink wasn't good and neither was our food.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 19, 2011

We had a great stay here. The room and bathroom were both very nice. There was plenty of light and the air conditioning worked great. Also, the bed was very comfortable. I slept great. There was also a very nice assortment of items for breakfast in the morning. All of the staff at this hotel are also very kind and helpful. Overall, this was a very nice hotel especially for the Super 8 brand. I have no complaints and would highly recommend this hotel to any travelers.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 10, 2011

When I travel, I always check out the Super8 motels. If they're available nearby, I usually stay there. As a result, I have sampled many, many Super8 motels across the country and this is one of the better ones, if not the best. It appeared new when I stayed there. It has marble counters, is exceptionally clean, and has very comfy beds. The front desk help was friendly and efficient. The room had a microwave and refrigerator which was very much appreciated. Overall, I was thrilled with my stay. I will stay there again next September and any time I am in Stuart. I don't see how you could be disappointed.

Stayed: September 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed May 18, 2011

. I will not return to this location, and I was not able to relocate to a new motel as the payments was not going to be refunded, due to the pets… Let me finish by saying that if the refund was issued, Super 8 would have lost out on four rooms for a minimum of 1-3 nights. over all bad room service, bad hosting and horible service .. Not family and pet friendly.. do not honor on line reservation prices

Room Tip: go to the americinn, great place not here
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank honest1985
Reviewed October 7, 2010

Room was clean, had good beds and lots of lights for reading but considering Stuart is in the middle of nowhere the price was ridiculous.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Stuart
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Stuart
#1 of 2 in Stuart
Cobblestone Inn & Suites
Cobblestone Inn & Suites
#2 of 2 in Winterset

Been to Americas Best Value Inn & Suites- Stuart? Share your experiences!