“Don't expect much”
Review of Dairy Queen

Dairy Queen
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Story City
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

Only wanted to buy 3 I cream cakes. Having a party for my Mother's 90th Birthday. They only had Blizzard cakes which I didn't want. I asked could I order the cakes. They said take what we have or go someplace else.
I asked again if we could order the ice cream cake and they said they didn't have the supplies to make any new cakes. We left and went to the Dairy Queen in Ames.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

This DQ is dirty and the kids running it are more interested in anything else but serving you food. The service is slow and most items are uneatable. The ice creams are nice, however do not watch when they make them. A young kid in a dirty apron with hands not washed will prepare it. Have watched them bring out garbage and not wash hands, YUK....

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Stopped here looking for a quick bite while traveling. We noticed the lady at the drive thru apologizing to every customer "sorry about the wait". Yeah, the service was s-l-o-w. The person at the counter didn't know the difference between menu items. Couldn't tell you what came on the six or so different burgers. One chili dog served cold, four cheeseburgers served so cold the cheese wouldn't melt. But hey, the cheese curds were good. It took about 15 minutes to get served this poor food. NOT going back. Don't do it.