“Family/Business Storm Lake visit.”
Review of Super 8 Storm Lake

Super 8 Storm Lake
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Storm Lake
Reviewed October 31, 2012

A good place to stay. It was clean, easy to find, beds were comfortable. Bathroom was clean and maintained. The front desk staff are very nice, friendly and helpful. Located across the street from Walgreens and right next to downtown. Reasonable price. Breakfast available in the morning and so was the paper. For a traveler looking for a clean pleasant place to sleep it's just fine. Reasonable price.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
John R, General Manager at Super 8 Storm Lake, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2012

Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel. I am proud of my staff and their dedication to providing great service. They are a fine group to work with and I will be certain to share your kind review. Hopefully I will have the chance to meet you on your next visit to Storm Lake.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo

Reviewed October 27, 2012

The Super 8 in Storm Lake, IA was very nice. The rooms were very clean, The staff was friendly and helpful and the breakfast was quite tasty.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
John R, General Manager at Super 8 Storm Lake, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2012

Thank you for the glowing review of our property. I am proud of our staff and their dedication to providing outstanding, personalized service. I am pleased you enjoyed the breakfast. We recently upgraded it to better meet guest expectations and are glad you thought it so tasty. I will be certain to share your comments with my entire staff. Thank you.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

I stay in Storm Lake often to visit my parents-this hotel is the only one I stay in. I have tried others, but for the price, Super 8 is always my first choice.
The front desk is always helpful and plesant and they make be feel welcome.
The breakfast is a nice bonus and the location is good.
I have not had a bad experience in this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
John R, General Manager at Super 8 Storm Lake, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2012

Thank you for the glowing review of our property. I am proud of my staff and the personal service they provide. We certainly look forward to your next visit. I hope I have the opportunity to meet with you personally.

A TripAdvisor Member
IOWA CITY
Reviewed October 22, 2012

This is a reasonably priced, clean hotel for the area. Options in the SL area are limited. I would suggest installing queen size beds.

Review collected in partnership with Super 8
John R, General Manager at Super 8 Storm Lake, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2012

Thank you for taking time to post a review of our hotel. I am pleased you found it clean and comfortable, and look forward to your next visit. Perhaps next time I will have the opportunity to meet you.

Like you, I wish we could install queen beds in our rooms, as that is certainly what today's travelers come to expect. Unfortunately, the room dimensions do not allow for a queen bed. They would be impossible to walk around as they are not only wider but also six inches longer and they would make the distance between the foot of the bed and desk too narrow. I hope this incovienence does not keep you from staying again. If you are traveling with children, we do offer two suites which have a king and a sleep sofa. These rooms are rather spacious and offer an excellant alternative to families.

Thank you again for the feedback.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

This Super 8 is very clean, peaceful, comfortable place to stay. It is vary conveniently located to places to eat. Beds were clean and comfortable. Sheets were soft. pillows fluffy. We had a microwave and fridge in our room which is always a plus. I did not smell even a hint of smoke on the first floor were our room was. Staff was polite and friendly. I will stay here again. Great job management!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank lnjjacob

I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. It is always a pleasure to hear back from guests. I will be certain to share your comments with my staff, it gives them such pride to hear their efforts are recognized.

Reviewed October 12, 2012