Waitress was so inexperienced at her job...didn't know anything about mixed drinks, didn't know much of what was on the menu, didn't know how much substitutions were, and needed much more training. Nice gal, but needed so much more training. Other workers just standing around not helping out. Waitress's typical reponse to our questions was, "I guess I'm not good at this". The mixed drinks took forever to get, because there was no bartender at the time (2pm we were eating lunch). The burger was undercooked on one of the meals. Never have a good experience when I go there. Been there only 3 times before this time and don't plan on returning again. Just not worth the price of the meal or the feeling of being frustrated with service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy outdoor and indoor waterpark fun next to a 3200 acre lake! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your King's Pointe Waterpark Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- King`s Pointe Waterpark Hotel Storm Lake
- Kings Pointe Waterpark Hotel
- Hotel Kings Pointe Waterpark
- King's Pointe Waterpark Resort Storm Lake, Iowa