See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 8, 2019

Stayed with my family on several occasions. Always clean and staff is helpful. It is a no frills motel but is a pleasant place to stay. I like it because it it pet friendly and they have a large parking area in back with some green places for pottying dogs. We have not had any issues with bugs. Like to stay here because it is close to major roads and short distance to attractions and lakes but is quiet at night. Close to several fast food as well as sit down restaurants. Would stay again.

Date of stay: June 2019
Reviewed August 6, 2019

Very reasonable rate for the lakes area.Short distance to sights we were interested in seeing.Stayed July 6th,bumper to bumper but this location was not congested at all.Would definitely stay here again.Wife thinks we should come here every year,we have family to visit and I can't argue with that.

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed May 19, 2019 via mobile

First off, I've stayed here 2 other times. It's cheap and allows dogs. I stayed again last night. Right away we got in the room my dog found an old crusty pizza crust on the really dirty floor.
The TV remote only worked for mute and power buttons.
Then this am as I was showering, a Cockroache came outta nowhere. I yelled at my wife to hurry and get it cuz I freaked!
I pulled the bedding apart before checking out this am to see if there were bugs. I found a roach leg in between the fitted sheet and the flat sheet by where our feet would have been.
I went to check out and I told the owner abt the remote and the roach. He just said ok. As if it was no big deal.
We will no longer be giving them our business. That's just gross!

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank jmbraam2001
Reviewed May 25, 2017

No, this not a fancy hotel. (No, my wife would not stay here.) It worked fine for the fishing trip over the weekend. The room was clean and had plenty of room. The full size refrigerator was a plus! Like past reviews, the bathroom has a lot of room, but has a small shower. The heat and a/c both worked fine... we had to use both with the strange weather that came through over the past weekend. I would stay here again if there were no other hotels available in the area for the same price.

Room tip: We asked for a room on the west side of the property, facing the trees, it was much quieter... less customer traffic.
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Billy R
Reviewed September 15, 2016

The rates were good for the area. No frills but didn't need that anyway. The room and bathroom were clean. Plenty of parking spaces. we stayed in what appeared to be a newer building. Would stay there again.

Date of stay: August 2016