“Nice lunch buffet”

Pizza Ranch - Spirit Lake
Ranked #2 of 24 Restaurants in Spirit Lake
Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

On the advise of our in-laws, we tried the lunch buffet at Pizza Ranch, instead of our usual Godfathers. When we ordered the buffet, the hostess asked what kinds of pizza we liked, and wrote them down. There was already a good selection out, maybe 5-6 different kinds. I liked that each pizza had a clip-on label that said what kind it was, and what toppings were on it. They brought out new pizzas every 10 minutes, and made all the kinds we requested, plus several more. The salad bar was pretty basic, but the Bleu cheese dressing was wonderful, with big chunks of Bleu cheese in it. I didn't try the fried or barbecued chicken, but my husband said the fried was very good, and my father-in-law really liked the barbecued chicken.

The dessert pizza is quite good here; better than most places. The piece I had was peach. There were also apple, blueberry, and cinnamon varieties.

All the employees we had contact with were friendly and

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Good selection of pizzas. If you see a desert pizza come on the buffet, grab a piece quick because it goes quick.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Ordered a large pepperoni pizza with double cheese. When it was delivered and we got it back to the room there was no pepperoni, the crust should have been cooked another minute and the sauce was bland. I always take a risk with chicken wings because I like the skin a little crunchy and these were slimy. I may take someones advise and try Amigo's down the road next time.