“My new favorite restaurant”
Review of Rabab's Neighborhood Bistro - CLOSED

Rabab's Neighborhood Bistro
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Waitstaff
Description: Impeccable service and delicious food is our commitment to you. Let us cater to your dining desires while you enjoy the best lake view in town. Open for dinner, April through September. Reservations strongly encouraged. We look forward to serving you.
Spencer, IA
“My new favorite restaurant”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

My husband and I ate at this restaurant for lunch for the first time on Saturday, May 27, 2012. It was AMAZING. Definitely my new favorite restaurant. Even though they were very busy, the food and service was amazing. John and I had the BEST soup we have ever had. It was a creamy asparagus and spicy chorizo soup and it was to die for. I also had the BEST ahi tuna sandwich I have ever had (and I love seafood and have tried tuna steak many places). I have even had fresh tuna steaks that I caught myself while deep sea fishing. I liked their food so much that I am ordering some appetizers from Rabab's for our deck party next Saturday so I can share the amazing food with friends. They have some very unique things on their menu for the area too--such as some unique burgers and gyros and wraps and even some things to make the vegetarians enjoy their meal (like hummus). The atmosphere is wonderful too.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank drwlaw2

Iowa
“Great food and wine”
Reviewed February 26, 2012

Come for the filet and enjoy the rest! One of the few exceptional culinary delights in the area with fantastic service. Well managed as the owner is always there!

1 Thank Ken14
Brookings, South Dakota
“Great restuarant for a small town!!!”
Reviewed December 31, 2011

I had heard that this place was awesome, and it was!!!! From the time we entered the door for lunch, we had the best service and food was very good as well! I wish I had this in Brookings! I look forward to coming back for dinner! Thank you!

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank maelee23
“Best around by far!!”
Reviewed December 2, 2011

Everything on the menu is delicious! Rabab is a great hostess! You wont be disappointed...

1 Thank Lakesfam