Wayanad Blooms
  • Breakfast included
Arwas Homestay(Kenichira)
Evergreen Villa(Kenichira)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsorganic farmbamboo hutcamp firetree housebadminton courthoneymoon cottagesmall streamfarm tourspecial thanksmemorable stayhome away from homehot watertable tenniskerala cuisinethe cottagesquality of foodhomely atmosphere
Reviewed November 11, 2013

This is really good loacation with in 300 + K.M Nice cool place , good Service . Enjoyed this trip with Family and Trip to Waterfall and Dam was also cheered by all.

Tucky was one more attraction for us !!! Specially I have seen that for first time in Life.

Special Thanks to Raghu - we only spoke to him but he is customer oriented

Small challange was the last 5 -6 km Road inside town but consider that as fun and start as you cannot get all what you like.

CA Shridhar Kulkarni & Family

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Firstly the good reviews given by various visitors are true and for me , what stood out was that the staff do not do things that you request for the sake of it , they put efforts to see that you are happy and satisfied.
cheers guys

Room Tip: try the tree hut , its some thing unique.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 22, 2013

The resort is excellent place to stay away from all polluted cities & environment.
The persons who serviced are very much kind and did whatever we feel good and memorable.
Especially the food and campfire arranged.
The only disadvantage is lack of hot water & distance travelling across the picnic spots seems to be long.
We a team of 9 People enjoyed the time staying here and around wayanad.
A very special thanks to the entire team of Wayanad Blooms & Many Thanks to Mr.Raghu.

With Regards,
Ram

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Ramakrishnan G
Reviewed October 20, 2013

We have stayed at Wayanad Blooms on November 2012 and it was one of the best experience for me and also for my family members.The ambience of the place was excellent and also the hosting was one of the best we have experienced so far.The staff was very courteous and the food were like homely prepared.We had camp fire at night and it was amazingly good.Oveall Wayanad blooms had exceeded all our expectations and we are planning our next trip soon.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Ananmayasuresh
Reviewed October 8, 2013

It was my husband's birthday & I wanted his day to be filled with surprises, the staff helped me in every step to make my plan a success.
The ambiance of the place, the staff was just wonderful.It was so beautiful I just dint want to come back.
Spending time there was so worth it.

Thanx to all the staff Wayanad Blooms!!!

Neha