AmericInn Spencer
$129
Hotels.com
$109
TripAdvisor
All reviewshot tubfresh cookiesroom was cleanwonderful stayplace to stayin townnext morninglobbyiamotel
Reviewed February 20, 2014

I traveled to the area for a local trade show, and booked this hotel due to the name and reputation of the chain. Checking in was ok, and the staff just did their job, and not to pleasant.

Upon checking into the room, it wasn't the cleanest. I used a towel to clean the sink prior to using it. The room was extremely hot and never did cool down. After making sure the bed had fresh sheets on it I climbed in to lay on very old pillows. They had no support, even after doubling up. I didn't sleep well.

For the price I expected a much better experience, but due to what I received, I will not stay there again.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Jbailiff
Reviewed February 5, 2014

This was always my favorite place to stay in the area, but after 2 terrible stays out of the last 2 times I have been here... I think this will be my last stay ever at this Hotel.

As I write this review, it is 12:15 am and I can not sleep because of the LOUD, and BOISTEROUS gathering in the lobby that have been going on FOR TWO HOURS! and in spite of complaints to the front desk. Now I'm as easy going as they come, but I'll be darned if I can figure out why I am paying $125/ night to be kept up all night.

Goodbye Americinn, you used to be great.

Room Tip: Try to get a room down the hall, and as far as possible from the lobby and pool, if you want a good nights sleep
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Paul H
Reviewed January 2, 2014

This was our second stay at this hotel while visiting relatives in the area. The whole hotel appears to have been updated and was VERY nice. The lobby was decorated with holiday decor and the fireplace made it very welcoming, especially on a bitterly cold weekend. I swam with my granddaughters and son, and the pool area was extremely clean and pleasant. The coffee was GREAT and so was the breakfast....better than most! Staff were very pleasant and helpful. A very satisfying experience!!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 30, 2013

We had a excellent stay and have stayed here before. We had a wonderful experience. Really liked the room. Used the WIFI and it was good. Breakfast was good. Rooms are clean and well cared for. Thank you

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Our check-in took mere minutes and we were in our room. The hotel was busy, but the hallways were quiet all night and the yummy breakfast was constantly being restocked. We'll definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family