“Home away from home”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

jenniferb...
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Home away from home”
Reviewed October 8, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

My family and I (3 adults, 2 kids and a baby) stayed here while visiting Disney. It was the perfect place. It was only 10-15 minutes from the parks and we were usually going against traffic. When we weren't at the parks we were swimming. The pool and spray ground are literally a few steps from the condo. We were able to eat breakfast and dinner at the condo which was great and saved us some money. The publix grocery store is a 5 minute drive which is also really nice. The condo was also really clean which is another plus to staying there. We will definitely stay here again on our next visit! Thanks Doug and family!

Oct 22, 2017
Thanks Jenny for your kind words. We are glad you had such a good time!
We look forward to you coming back soon!
Have a Nice Day!
Regards,
jlap0inte
Ajax, Canada
“Great spot for a honeymoon!”
Reviewed August 30, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

My new husband and I stayed at this condo during our honey moon. The condo was beautiful, clean and so close to Disney! We had a fabulous time and would highly recommend this condo and Reunion Resort!

Sep 12, 2017
Thank You so much for your kind comments. Please come again!
Doug Bowman
Allentown, Pennsylvania
Reviewed June 21, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Jul 4, 2017
I am so glad our condo at Reunion Resort exceeded your expectations. Than you for your excellent review!
I hope you have a wonderful rest of your Summer, and if your travels bring you back to Reunion - Orlando area, we would love to have you stay again at our condo. We give discounts for return guests!
searunner...
“What a great experience”
Reviewed June 5, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

The reunion condo was better than ever imagined. This condo was very spacious, clean, and more than expected. The owner is friendly, helpful, and available to answer questions. The pool is located steps away from the back door of the condo. I will definitely stay there again.... you won't be disappointed.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Jun 11, 2017
Veronica and Family, Thank you so much for the excellent review. We love having guests like you. Please let me know when you want to return. We have special rates for Return Guests!
Have a Wonderful Summer!!
Torresjn
“Great home away from home!”
Reviewed November 8, 2016 for a stay in November 2016

My family and I stayed for a week at this villa and it was absolutely perfect!! With 2 adults and 2 teenage girls the 3 bathrooms were great!! It is super close to Disney and Universal where we spent a lot of our days. The pool was great and if we would have had more time we would have relaxed by it more often! My family raved about it and how we wish we could have stayed longer!!! Thank you!!!

Nov 11, 2016
Dear Torres Family,
Thank you so much for your very kind comments. Renee and I are always pleased that you had a great time and glad you selected our condo for you vacation needs.
I offer a 10% discount for returning guests! Please come back again soon!
Best Regards and Happy Holidays!
Lamorenit...
“Small trip”
Reviewed November 1, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Love the place ... just amazing and very cleaned so much space ... I really recommend and enjoyed the stayed ... thank u Mr.Douglas

Nov 2, 2016
You are welcome! I am glad you enjoyed our villa. You were great guests.
Please come back again.
Douglas
York, South Carolina
Reviewed October 24, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Oct 26, 2016
Thanks for such a fantastic review! I am glad you enjoyed your stay. You were excellent guests, and would love to have you stay again! Thanks so much and come back soon.
Doug
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing