“great place to stay”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

ripnpat
Orlando, Florida
“great place to stay”
Reviewed January 14, 2016 for a stay in October 2015

We rented 2000, with 12 rooms. Large with plenty space. Rooms were very well decorated. There were only two issues and that was a hot water problem in two rooms (never resolved), and the mosquitos were in full bloom (wish I would have booked a screened in unit). Overall all enjoyed themselves and was awed with the mansion. Would rent again (with screen)

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Space
Liked least: unscreened pool area
Traveling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
MI
Reviewed December 22, 2013 for a stay in November 2013

Wyke
Reviewed November 23, 2013 for a stay in October 2013

“Beautiful Home”
Reviewed November 23, 2013 for a stay in November 2013

Our family loved this vill, its in the perfect location overlooking a stunning golf green, The pool and deck get the sun all day so is great for sun lovers! The decor is beautiful with very spacious rooms and has really been designed to accommodate large groups. We were a group of 22 and all had plenty of room. We would recommend this home to anyone looking for a large home in Orlando.

A TripAdvisor Member
“An Unbelievable vacation home!”
Reviewed November 22, 2013 for a stay in November 2013

Incredible!! We were all blown away just driving up to the property. This property is enormous and much larger than the photos portray. All 24 of us had plenty of room and this is the first time we have all managed to sit together and eat dinner - that dining table is out of this world!!! Totally amazing. Then theres the pool!! Wow. The hot tub was possibly the largest I have ever seen and the sunken bar is a great touch. I stayed in the master bedroom on the third floor, waking up to that view was like waking up in heaven.
The resort itself was stunning, this was our first time staying in Reunion and the location could not have been better, it took us no more that 15 minutes to arrive and park up in magic Kingdom. The restaurants onsite were also very good and would recommend the roof top pool bar and restaurant Eleven - spectacular views! You can even see the Disney Fireworks in the distance. Overall this was a perfect vacation for all of us and will definitely be coming back soon.

St. Petersburg
Reviewed November 22, 2013 for a stay in October 2013

Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Perfect, huge, well presented”
Reviewed November 21, 2013 for a stay in September 2013

There's almost nothing this villa doesn't offer. The cinema alone is worth staying, but then on top you have so many activities you barely need to leave the villa. If you do, you're in one of the smartest resorts in Florida. Then beyond that, you can be in Disney in is quickly as staying in Disney's own resorts.

The management and overall booking process was seamless and would highly recommend using The Top Villas! We're already planning the next trip next year to the same villa without a doubt.

People with disabilities Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing