“Fantastic facility with a friendly, yet knowledgable staff...a holders paradise!”
Review of ANNIKA Academy

ANNIKA Academy
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Reunion
More attraction details
Owner description: LPGA legend and Hall of Fame golfer, Annika Sorenstam's boutique golf academy in Central Florida. Golf lessons are available online or on location for individuals, groups, and corporate groups.
Westminster, Colorado
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

The Reunion Resort is absolutely fabulouse. The rooms are beautiful, spacious, and wonderfully appointed.
The Annika Academy is the best golf instructional facility because of the friendly, yet very knowledgable staff. We were treated as "friends for life" by every single member of the Academy, including Annika herself! We are looking forward to a return trip!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank DEkamp1
ANNIKA_Academy, Guest Relations Manager at ANNIKA Academy, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Thanks so much for the great review. We are pleased to hear of your satisfaction with our facility, staff, and the instruction you received. We look forward to having you back soon! See you then.

Beaufort, South Carolina
“Hole in One!”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

It was the best 3 days I have ever spent on improving my golf game. My handicap dropped 8 strokes in 4 months. I cannot say enough about the facility, instructors, and programs.
I have and will continue to recommend this Academy to any golf enthusiast who wants to improve their game. I wish I had done this years ago, the game is much more fun hitting the ball long, getting on in regulation, and knowing what to do. Thank you, Mark!

Donna

Visited April 2013
ANNIKA_Academy, Guest Relations Manager at ANNIKA Academy, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Hi Donna - Thank you for your great review! We enjoyed having you at the Academy in April and are thrilled to hear of your progress since your visit. We hope to see you again soon!
Naples, Florida
“3 Great Days at the Academy”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I had a great experience at Annika Academy. Learned a lot and like the fitness component. I'm glad I chose the 3 day program instead of one. Mark and David were knowledgeable and patient teachers. The staff at Reunion were extremely nice and helpful. I hope I can remember all they taught me. I liked the video they sent home with you and seeing my swing on the first day and the last.

Visited June 2013
ANNIKA_Academy, Guest Relations Manager at ANNIKA Academy, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Thank you for your review, Sue. We are pleased to hear your feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Jackson, Wyoming
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Only a "friend" while shelling out money”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

I have been to the Annika Academy twice, once in 2010 the other 2012. I will say Charlotta is one of the best teachers. When I lived on the east coast I could fly to Fla for private seesions. However, you are only a friend when the money is flowing from your pockets. You don't hear a thing from them unless they are hoping for more money. I was there spring of 2012. I travelled from the mid-west to attend. I was beyond frustrated. I'm a 10 handicap and I was getting worse. I discover 2 months later I have a tear in a muscle in my back. Did anyone from from the academy ever call to see if I was okay? No. They were more concerned about cutting short the academy weekend and flying off for a baby christening then going on summer vacation. To add insult to my injury, when an employee was trying to help me, Annika herself snips at me Who's life did my game of golf change, so don't get so woundup about it. My jaw dropped. So, in response to Annika's unkind words, my golf changed my dad's life. He was so incredibly proud his daughter decided to take up golf. He was so proud when his daughter beat him in a round of golf. He was beyond proud when his daughter got a hole-in-one before him. It changed his life in that his love of golf was passed down to the next generation. He's now dead but my golf is my link to my fabulous father and I want to be as good as I can possibly be at my golf. This spring I went to Arizona and Vegas to work on my golf swing for the summer. I got much better encouragement and didn't have to shell out nearly as money.

Visited June 2012
4 Thank JacksonWY_13
ANNIKA_Academy, Guest Relations Manager at ANNIKA Academy, responded to this review, May 3, 2013
Please let me extended our most sincere apologies that we have disappointed you. It is certainly never our intention to create the experience you have described. Our number one priority every day is to deliver exceptional value to our guests. We will be contacting you directly to discuss how we can work to improve your impression.

Thank you for your honesty and sincere feedback. We value your opinion, and look forward to speaking with you.

Walla Walla, Washington, United States
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Fabulous!”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Best thing you can do for your golf and fitness level. The warmth, caring and expertise of the professionals was outstanding (and their accents are fun!). The consistent messages about your swing and how you use yourself to achieve that swing were eye opening. I have several bad habits to overcome and now I feel as though I have a head start on getting that done. There were two girlfriends in the class - lovely women and very gracious in including me in their evening and golf plans outside of class. I really felt as if they had an advantage while taking the course in that they can take the message home and reinforce it for each other. So, I will have to draft a girlfriend to go with me in the future as I will definitely do this again. I cannot stress enough the positive aspects of this experience. I have attended several golf schools and left feeling like maybe this will help me - but this program and the follow-up on-line reviews available will definitely move me in the direction I want to go with my game. Absolutely fabulous.

Visited April 2013
ANNIKA_Academy, Guest Relations Manager at ANNIKA Academy, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
It is so wonderful to read your energetic and positive review! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Looking forward to seeing you back at the ANNIKA Academy soon.

Thanks,