“Annika's concept helps you on and off the golf course”
Review of ANNIKA Academy

ANNIKA Academy
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Reunion
More attraction details
Owner description: LPGA legend and Hall of Fame golfer, Annika Sorenstam's boutique golf academy in Central Florida. Golf lessons are available online or on location for individuals, groups, and corporate groups.
Reviewed December 1, 2012

Have attended the academy 3 times. Once onsite & twice offsite. Tahoe in July is beautiful, but I like the academy @ Reunion the best. Annika's concept of golf instruction along with good fitness and nutrition is what intrigued me & I haven't been disappointed. The facility is top notch. Everything there is gear to help improve your golf game. Henri, Lotta, Mark & David are all very good at seeing what you are doing and then explaining what you need to do to either correct it or improve it. A video of your swing is done when you first arrive and you will be pleased to see the improvement you will make in just a few days. Love all the drills they have given me and I have seen alot of improvement in my game. The fitness & nutrtion instruction from Kai has helped me soooo much! I feel great and I haven't been in this good of shape in years. I started playing golf in the mid 90's and have been to several golf schools, but Annika's is the best I have ever attened. These 3 trips have either been anniversary or birthday presents and my sweet husband doesn't even have to ask what I want anymore. Another trip to Annika's is my answer ever time. You will love it!!!!!

ANNIKA_Academy, Guest Relations Manager at ANNIKA Academy, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2012

Hi Jo Ann -

THANK YOU so much for your review. We always look forward to your visits and are so pleased to know that you enjoy them as much as we do. It is our goal to always provide a world-class golf experience and to create lasting relationships with our guests, making them our friends for life. We are thrilled to know that we have made your experiences unforgettable. Looking forward to the next time we get to see you!

Amanda Valentino

Reviewed November 30, 2012

For my 50th birthday, my wife Sharon arranged my first visit to the Annika Academy. It was the Soren-Slam package which along with the regular lessons also included a golf clinic, lunch and 9 holes of golf with Annika. For years I had admired her dedication and commitment to become the best. Now I was playing a round of golf with her. It was a memorable experience. I have visited with Annika on a number of occasions since then. She is my friend.
I knew from my first visit, the Annika Academy was for me. Under the guidance of golf instructors Henri Reis and Charlotta Sorenstam, I was able to not only learn, but to understand the fundamentals of a proper golf swing. Along with the fitness program by Kai Fusser, the Annika Academy taught me how to become better.
Since that first visit, I have returned on numerous occasions and plan on continuing. I have been working closely with Charlotta and have developed a special friendship with her. My game continues to improve and I always look forward to my next visit.
For anyone who wants to improve their golf game, I would recommend visiting the Annika Academy. On a recent visit, Sharon finally joined me. She will definately be going back.
Alec Pedersen
Ontario, Canada

ANNIKA_Academy, Guest Relations Manager at ANNIKA Academy, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2012

Hi Alec -

It's so good to hear from you. We are so pleased to hear of your incredible experiences and ongoing relationship with the ANNIKA Academy and our instructors. We are happy to have you and Sharon as friends for life, and truly appreciate and value your kind words.

See you again soon!

Take care,
Amanda V.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

I've been to the Academy several times and always enjoy it. Not only has my golf game improved (and handicap decreased), I've become friends with other participants and still keep in touch with them. The instruction from Henri, Lotta and Kai is always so useful, positive and tailored to the individual. I look forward to this annual trip my husband gives me and may try to make it to the Lake Tahoe session. Good work y'all!!

ANNIKA_Academy, Guest Relations Manager at ANNIKA Academy, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2012

It's so wonderful that you have been able to make some of your own friends for life, while becoming one of ours. We hope to see you in Lake Tahoe in 2013! Thank you for your wonderful review.

- Amanda Valentino

Reviewed November 1, 2012

I signed up for the Major Championship Package that included 4 days and 3 nights at the Annika Academy. This included golf lessons with Henry Reis, Charlotta Sorenstam and fitness training with Kai Fusser.

We also had the privilege of joining Annika herself for a driving range clinic and lunch. It was very cool.

The resort itself was adequate, but the Annika Academy facilities and staff were second to none. For me personally, Kai Fusser changed my life from a fitness perspective, he is a real genius and I will owe him a lot over the years as what he taught me about fitness I will carry on for the rest of my life.

As for golf instruction, they do their best to custom tailor your sessions to your individual skill level and goals. In my case, I am a 8 handicap and I wanted to improve my fundamentals. They taught me in a way that was easy to understand, and more importantly, easy to go home and practice.

I can't recommend the Annika Academy highly enough.

ANNIKA_Academy, Guest Relations Manager at ANNIKA Academy, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2012

Your kind words, and glowing recommendation are humbling. I will make sure to pass on your review to all of our staff including Charlotta, Henri and especially Kai. Looking forward to your next visit to the Academy. Stay well, and keep practicing!

Thank you!
Amanda Valentino

Reviewed November 1, 2012

I am an amateur golfer but the coaches at the Annika Academy treat me like I am a Pro! Since I only live 40 minutes away, I try and visit the Academy as much as possible. Not only have they helped me to become a better golfer, I feel like I have made friends for life. Being a business owner myself, I can only praise Annika and her staff as being top notched. Don't miss this hidden treasure!!!

Linda B.

ANNIKA_Academy, Guest Relations Manager at ANNIKA Academy, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2012

Hi Linda - You shouldn't only feel like a friend for life, but know that you ARE a friend for life. We always enjoy your visits to the Academy. Hope to see you again soon! Thank you for your kind words.

Amanda V.

Been to ANNIKA Academy? Share your experiences!