Holiday Inn Express and Suites: Sioux City-Southern Hills
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$76
ComfortInn
$76
$98
$109
$90
Fairfield Inn Sioux City(Sioux City)
$116
Fairfield Inn
$116
Hampton.com
$77
$129
$189
All reviewsthe breakfast areafront deskwarm cinnamon rollsroom was cleanfree hot breakfastolive gardenthe maintenance manfitness facilitysausage gravygreat propertywould stay here againfree weightscoffee makera great place to stayfast foodwould highly recommend this hotelyogurt
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

We rented two rooms for an overnight stay. Front desk staff was friendly and helpful. Rooms were very clean and quite. Breakfast bar was well stocked and fresh. Pool area and hot tub was clean and very relaxing after a long day of driving.

• Stayed: June 2013
Lindsay H, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express and Suites: Sioux City-Southern Hills, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us while you were here. We hope to have you back with us in the future.

Sincerely-
Lindsay H
Front Office Manager

Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

This Holiday Inn Express in Sioux City, IA is one of the BEST we have ever stayed at!!! Their staff was very friendly & helpful! We had a suite and it was the biggest room we had ever stayed in and the price was very reasonable!

• Stayed: June 2013
Cammy H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express and Suites: Sioux City-Southern Hills, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2013

I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us in one of our Executive Suites! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.

Cammy

Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

I was quite impressed with this hotel. I stayed one night for business. Melissa at the front desk upgraded me without question when I asked. Breakfast was great. Room was super clean. Staff very friendly, even at 6am. Definitely would recommend staying here... Just don't drink the tap water (true for anywhere in Sioux City).

• Stayed: June 2013
Lindsay H, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express and Suites: Sioux City-Southern Hills, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to having you back with us in the future.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

All HI Express hotels are not created equal so I will just say that this hotel is at near the top of the scale!!! My room was beautiful, clean and I was treated very well by the lovely ladies at registration. I asked for information about a local place to eat and they gave me some choices and the restaurant (Eldon's) I chose from their list was excellent. If you go to Eldon's be sure to have a glass of water - best water I believe I have ever had. Food was excellent.

A little pricey for the location but I had a great night's rest!!!

My only complaint about HI Express at all is the breakfast but I understand why they serve what they do. It just isn't that enjoyable to me so I usually have toast and peanut butter or yogurt and grab some fruit to go.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Lindsay H, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express and Suites: Sioux City-Southern Hills, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time with us here while you were in Sioux City Iowa. We hope to have you with us again in the future if travel brings you to our area. I will pass all the great information you gave to us to our staff.
Thank you again!
Lindsay Hacker
Front Office Manager

Reviewed May 12, 2013

I haven't stayed at this HI since they built the new one. This is very nice clean and great breakfast. Will return next time I'm in town. Shopping close by...near interstate ........Room with 2 beds had plenty room to walk around 8-)

• Stayed: May 2013
Lindsay H, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express and Suites: Sioux City-Southern Hills, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to reveiw our hotel. We are glad you enjoyed your time with us. We thank you for staying with us and look forward to having you back with us when you travel to the Sioux City Iowa area.
Lindsay Hacker