My husband had business in Sioux City and brought me (his wife) and our teenaged daughter along. This property is clean and well cared for, even if there are some signs of wear on the furnishings. Those details did not detract from the overall experience. We stayed on the third floor, and it was extremely quiet the whole night.. Breakfast in the morning was great: hot bicuits and gravy, scrambled eggs and bacon, as well as the expected cold items, including hard boiled eggs. Coffee was quality. Overall, a nice stop, with no complaints.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Sioux City’s newest Holiday Inn Express & Suites. The hotel is conveniently accessible off Hwy 20/Hwy 75 near I-29 and close to numerous restaurants including Applebees, Outback Steakhouse, Olive Garden, and Texas Roadhouse. The hotel is equipped with an indoor heated pool and spa, fitness area, business center, guest laundry, Suite Shop and a meeting room for up to 30 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your Holiday Inn Express and Suites: Sioux City-Southern Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Sioux City-South Hotel Sioux City
- Hampton Inn And Suites Sioux City-South
- Hampton Inn Sioux City
- Sioux City Hampton Inn