Holiday Inn Express and Suites: Sioux City-Southern Hills
Free cancellation until 05/31
$103
Super 8 Sioux City South(Sioux City)(Great Value!)
$71
Free cancellation until 06/02
$129
Fairfield Inn Sioux City(Sioux City)
$101
Fairfield Inn
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $115/night.

$118
$77
$119
$107
Priceline
All reviewsthe breakfast areafront deskwarm cinnamon rollsroom was cleanfree hot breakfastolive gardenthe maintenance manfitness facilitysausage gravygreat propertywould stay here againfree weightscoffee makera great place to stayfast foodwould highly recommend this hotelyogurt
Reviewed April 6, 2012

I travel a lot in the rural Midwest and its nice to have a list of reliable places to stay and this property is on the list. The business center is one of the best that I have used especially because it has two printers and scanners that actualy work. The hotel was very clean and the staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 15, 2011

Typical Hampton Inn experience. Upgraded room upon check in due to Hilton Honors status. Convenient location, easy access from airport. If you have to go to Sioux City, you should stay here.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 31, 2011

This Hampton is met my expectations for good quality at a reasonable price. We stayed on Friday night September 16, 2001. The staff were friendly and efficient. The room was clean and quiet. The thermostat worked properly. The fitness room equipment was clean and functional. Breakfast was fresh with a large selection of items. Couldn't ask for more in a hotel stay.

Room Tip: Rooms on the back side (east side) are quieter.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed October 20, 2011

Another great Hampton Inn, stayed here on a business trip and as always the room was immaculate and the bathroom clean.

I love Hampton's beds and comforters, I think I sleep better in their beds than I do at home!

I had a room facing the neighborhood behind the hotel which was really nice, it was nice to look out and see some nice trees and nicely maintained backyards, sure beats looking over a parking lot and it was nice that the view was next to the work desk.

My only complaint was the building had settled a little and there were some cracks that need repair in my room but I left early and never reported it. I certainly wouldn't count it as a major detriment to the room.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 12, 2011

Hampton Inn is typically one of the cleanest chains I stay in. However, when I tucked myself in to bed I found something sticking, like tape, to my leg under the sheets. I rolled back my covers and found someone elses used medical waste, as in used bandages, stuck to my leg; and more of it stuck to the sheets. How could this even happen?

I informed the cleaning staff but did not have time to stop are the front desk. I could have gotten a free room I suppose but customers come first.

• Stayed: September 2011