“Best Pizza in Sioux City”
Review of Jerry's Pizza - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jerry's Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed February 26, 2017

Jerry's is far and away the best pizza in Sioux City. The crust is baked to perfection EVERY TIME! The toppings are fresh and the delivery is fast. We have tried for years to see if other pizza's in town can compare, but they don't hold a candle. We always come back to Jerry's.

Reviewed November 16, 2016 via mobile

Called for delivery and employee said around 50 minutes but it took and hour and 15....maybe that is why is was cold. Crust is too thick and sauce is lacking. I won't try again.

Reviewed October 28, 2016 via mobile

Needs more sauce. Crust is too thick for my liking. I guess it's a cracker crust? I prefer el fredo's

Reviewed September 10, 2016 via mobile

The pizza place has been around forever in Sioux City. I recently moved to the area, I had heard from several friends to try it. I was reluctant since I've heard this about several places here and not liking them at all. However, Jerry's Pizza is different and my fiancé requests this pizza at least once a week now. Definitely worth trying at least once.

Reviewed July 25, 2016

This is the best pizza in Sioux City hands down! It is carry out only, a little pricey but so worth it!