“My husband grew up on this pizza”
Review of Jerry's Pizza - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jerry's Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed December 9, 2011

If you like thinner crust pizza this family owned pizza place is excellent

2  Thank homeschools7
There are newer reviews for Jerry's Pizza

Reviewed November 14, 2011

When I was little my father would order Jerry's every monday night during football season. It was the best meal of the week. Now years later after moving back to Sioux City it is like nothing has changed. Still the best. Sure it's a little more but you get what you pay for. When you order delivery make sure that you order early, its worth the wait!

2  Thank ben k
Reviewed October 16, 2011

Small pizza place, mostly carryout. Pizza was so good. Plenty of toppings. Pizza cooked to perfection. Staff so friendly.

2  Thank uduthatsd
Reviewed March 2, 2011

So it's a lil greasy, I'm not lookin for health food when I order pizza. It tastes delicious, and that's all I care about. And yeah it may take awile for it to be delivered, but I am not expecting fast food. It's worth the wait if you want pizza that's QUALITY, not bland and boring like from a place like Pizza Hut. In fact, I wouldn't order delivery from any other place in the city.

2  Thank rosiee1205
Reviewed August 31, 2010

I know many people who do enjoy Jerry's, but it's not for me. Although I have recently discovered that I actually do enjoy a cracker crust style pizza (for years I only ordered hand tossed or deep dish style pizzas at various pizzarias), the sauce of Jerry's is very bland and their pizzas are typically very greasy. In fact, when the pizza arrives at your doorstep in nothing more than a thin paper pizza bag, the bag is typically soaked with grease. It's also a bit spendy for what you get.

1  Thank SC_MamaB