“Doesn't disappoint”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed July 1, 2014

I decided to try something different this time - no BBQ! I had the chili and salad. It was just as I expected - delicious. The chili had a good flavor, the salad was full of fresh veggies, and the muffin was a nice addition to the meal. Definitely will have that when I visit again.

There are newer reviews for Famous Dave's

Reviewed June 9, 2014

Not knowing any local places ended up here and as usual glad we did.
Always good BBQ with good service!
Roads are a bit of a mess right now with construction but easy enough to find.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Just what you would expect...great BBQ food. Fast friendly service and a nice atmosphere. Next door to Stoney Creek Hotel

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Famous Dave's is one of the best restaurants we have ever ate at. The food is delicious and the waitresses are really friendly.

Reviewed May 22, 2014

We always plan our drive to visit relatives with a stop at "Daves" for lunch. I'm a Ribs 'n Beef guy, and his is always delicious. My wife likes the sausage. Coming or going, we show around lunch time.