“Ribs”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed October 10, 2013

The atmosphere and building is excellent... just plain fun. The ribs and chicken combo was good.. however, I think my bbq sauce is better...I would suggest a bit sweeter.. add some brown sugar and a bit of cinnamon to your basic recipe and see how you iike that.. People I make this for really like it.. and wonder where the flavor comes from..

We will see you again if ever we return to Sioux City for another reunion. Please let me know if you have tried
this tip and how you like it.. This is a recipe my Dad used.. I think he was one of the first in our neighborhood to
own a BBQ. It makes a subtle change that not many people can identify..but really love..
Julie and Ross Hay, Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Ate dinner here my first night in town, as it is just outside and to the right a few hundred feet of the front door to the Stoney Creek Inn. Portions are not overwhelming, and with two sides and cornbread I was able to finish my meal without having to haul out a box, or feeling too overstuffed. They also have a nice bar, with a few taps and bottles available. In the back is an area to sit outside. If more trains would come by, I could see where a rail fan would want to spend all day here.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

I was looking for Ribs and I found them...good ribs, reasonable price. Staff were prompt and so was the food. I was happy with the experience.

Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

You get a good consistent meal here that are very similar to the other Famous Dave's. The staff was very good and helpful, we sat at the bar ans the bartender was awesome. Meat was good and tender and sauces were tasty. Beer selection was good and the bartender was very creative with cocktails. Overall a steady, solid place.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

I have been to a couple of Famous Dave's and always have a super meal. I had the Baby Back Ribs and they were wonder. My wife had chicken and it was great too. Two others with us had different meals and they were very pleased also. The drinks were really good off the special drink menu and the bread pudding looked great I was to full to try it.
If you get the chance try Famous Dave's you will enjoy it.