“Great Food -- A destination stop!”

SoHo Kitchen and Bar
Ranked #4 of 214 Restaurants in Sioux City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 22, 2013

The family was on a long trip from Florida traveling through Sioux City and found this wonderful place not far off the 29. I had the prime steakhouse burger -- a fantastic burger creation topped with prime rib! A huge meal. Chef came out to meet us -- a nice touch! This is a destination stop -- practically worth the trip from Florida. Enjoy!
Dan from Florida

1  Thank Zorak12
There are newer reviews for SoHo Kitchen and Bar

Reviewed August 20, 2013

This place is a bar in Sioux City. It was average. I had the chicken balsamic and it was overcooked and looked like it was warmed up. Decent beer selection and help was great but food underwhelming.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

SoHo offers a unique dining experience and fantastic fare! The Prime Rib Sandwich, Lasagna Rolls, Sweet Potato Fries, and Chicken Pot Pie are some real hometown favorites. The staff is always pleasant and the service is fast and efficient. I enjoy coming to SoHo and enjoy the experience. It is very traditional, in terms of its menu, with American offerings. SoHo is set in a historic building in the city's historic district, making it close to downtown business.

1  Thank Stephanie B
Reviewed August 16, 2013

I visited the Soho Kitchen and Bar on a Thursday during lunch. I liked the atmosphere complete with a NY diner kinda vibe (i.e. - somewhat dark inside, pictures and paintings of the NYC skyline, a few neon signs etc.). I can say with confidence that their strong point is their large choice of adult beverages on tap. Multiple choices of beer with numerous TV's playing news and sports make this kitchen and bar fun. Now to the food. The food was just okay. My guest had the lettuce wraps which were a bit disappointing (filling served cold with lettuce that was limp?). I guess when I think of lettuce wraps I can't help but think of PF Chang's (warm filling and crisp cold Ice Berg Lettuce). I had the chicken ranch wrap that was more lettuce than anything else and a bit dry to eat. A bit disappointing. We also had the "Super Nacho's" which were served with too few chips leaving us with allot of filling at the end. The service was average but when she did stop she was friendly. I would recommend Soho for a decent drinking and dining experience. Nice for Sioux City.

1  Thank Brian P
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Modeled after Soho in New York this place is worth the visit. They have a decent happy hour and somewhere around 40 beers on tap. They are able to handle large groups and the food is freshly made and reasonably priced. The pizza is great and the service is to be modeled. I'd return here in the future.

2  Thank Tndist