“Love this place”
Review of Stone State Park

Stone State Park
Ranked #9 of 31 things to do in Sioux City
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Been coming here since I was little. Beautiful views and challenging hills for biking, hiking, or whatever type of fitness your doing. Many different places for picnics or whatever. A Sioux City classic locale!

Reviewed July 5, 2012

Great views, great to get out in the "nature" but being close to the city. Not too busy, great for a sunday drive.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

Great for biking or hiking. Some big hills so be sure you're ready. I haven't done any mountain biking here but have heard it's great for that as well.

Reviewed May 17, 2012

We love the Dorothy Pecaut Nature Center on the north side of Stone Park-there are tons of kid friendly activities inside, live animals (rescued turtles etc and even a kestrel!) The trails are beautiful and some of them are even handicap (or stroller!) accessible! And the whole thing is free!

Reviewed May 17, 2012

I absolutely love Stone State Park, I have gone there since I was a kid and now that I have grown and moved, I visit when I come visit family.

Been to Stone State Park? Share your experiences!