“One night good one night bad”

Travelodge Sioux City
Travelodge Sioux City
Ranked #16 of 19 Hotels in Sioux City
Florida
“One night good one night bad”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

The first time I stayed room was great and the room was saved for me since I was flying in late. The second time I stayed the room I had to wait until after check in time and when I asked to check out an hour later I was told they had to clean the room. I had told the lady at the desk that the room had fleas and dog food , a sorry about that would have been nice to hear. I had to wait for an hour for my plane so I watched for the next hour to see if they would even clean the room, it did not happen. I hear that it has been bought out by another company, I may try this again to see if it has changed,

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Holdenville, Oklahoma, United States
Reviewed April 29, 2012

pay extra for everything thats usually included anywhere else like the 3dollars it cost to get on here and post this we checked in wednesday its sunday no cleaning serv. at all.would not recommend this place to an enemy.

Room Tip: stay somewhere else
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
West Des Moines, IA
Reviewed August 3, 2009

Where to begin?

The desk attendant was surly. The non-smoking room reeked of cigarette smoke; there was a plastic cup full of cigarette butts under the bed. The toilet was clogged. We were moved to a new non-smoking room across the hall that was at least clean, but still reeked of cigarette smoke.

When the remainder of our party checked in, they had similar problems; uncleaned toilets, dirty sheets (soil and hair).

We canceled and found other lodging.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled on business
1 Thank yawmark
Missouri
Reviewed July 21, 2007

This was the weirdest hotel experience ever.

Our first room was so so bad. The bathroom & floor were filthy. I mean really filthy. I don't even want to say what I found on the floor.
So they moved us to a 2nd room. It had no working air conditioning and it was very, very hot and muggy.

The 3rd room was okay but kind of dirty and we found a fairly large spider so I could not sleep.

At 2:30 a.m. someone kept trying to get into our room. I was still awake because of the spider so I went to the door as they walked away. They were back 10 minutes later trying to get in.
The hotel had sold our room to someone else also.
I had to tell them to please leave.

I guess they had bad luck with the hotel too.

This hotel needs to replace or clean their carpet and inspect the cleaning.

• Liked — Nothing
  • Disliked — Dirty and Bed were small and push against walls, touching walls.
  • Stayed June 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank SalemsFortress
Hampton Inn & Suites Sioux City South
Comfort Inn Sioux City
Comfort Inn Sioux City
#13 of 19 in Sioux City

Been to Travelodge Sioux City? Share your experiences!