so you look on line and read reviews and hope that the facts are at least semi true. Then you arrive and everything seems much too good to be true especially since we had been on the road for 4 days of a 20+ day road trip and the day before a hotel chain we stay at turned out to be not so much.
The restaurants are a little bit of a drive and were less than appealing in choices. but that's another review.
Overall we would differently stay here again because of the smiling service and breakfast lol.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the New Victorian Inn & Suites we pride ourselves in making our guests feel as though they never left home. Whether traveling on business or pleasure you will be welcomed by our friendly staff, clean, comfortable rooms and numerous amenities. We are conveniently located off I-29 at exit 143, just minutes from shopping, restaurants, golfing, bowling and a riverboat casino, just to name a few. Our great amenities include a 42" Flatscreen TV in all guest rooms, a heated indoor swimming pool and complimentary hot breakfast open extended hours. Our friendly staff is always ready to help with whatever you may need from directions to a local attraction to a recommendation for dinner. Whether you've come to Sioux City for business or leisure, we're happy to have you be our guest at the New Victorian Inn & Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your New Victorian Inn & Suites Sioux City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Victorian Hotel Sioux City
- New Victorian Inn And Suites
- Baymont Inn Sioux City
- Sioux City Baymont Inn