“Good service, average food, dirty tables”

Buffalo Wild Wings Grill & Bar
Ranked #75 of 219 Restaurants in Sioux City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Server was prompt and friendly. The booth seat was cracked and uncomfortable and the tables were extremely dirty. Even after requesting a wipe down the table was still sticky and had visible signs of what I'm guessing to be caked on sauce. In need of an update and some major cleaning. Completely lost my appetite...

1  Thank A B

Reviewed August 30, 2012

I had my usual wing treats and they were generous size and served promptly. Staff was friendly and the beer was cold. I would probably eat here again.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

this crap hole should just close down i ate there and it took 14 minutes for someone to acknowledge me-then another 12 minutes to get a damn drink. the wings were horrible almost like the ones you buy frozen and microwave. if you like crap you eat here

1  Thank Kathy B
Reviewed July 7, 2012

I love the food at Buffalo Wild Wings! However, the service at this particular location is not so great. I visited Sioux City for about a week and went to this place twice. The first time, we waited at the door for about 5 minutes. No one even acknowledged that we were there so we eventually just sat ourselves. Where we sat ourselves the server came up and asked if we could move to another table. This was fine minus the fact that she should have come to seat us in the first place, especially if she wanted us at a certain table. Once we were sat, it took literally 10 minutes until she came over to take our orders. Once our order was taken, the food did come out quickly which made it a little better. We decided to come back a second time and hoped the service would be better. We did get sat right away this time but the service was still not super great. The server just wasn't very friendly and it felt like we were being rushed. Management should really consider a training session with all the servers on how to be friendly and accommodating to customers.

Reviewed June 21, 2012

Always good food. Great service. Didn't have to wait for refills on drinks.