“Slow service”

Greek To Me
Ranked #51 of 217 Restaurants in Sioux City
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed November 4, 2011

Took 20min to just get food then they told us to pull ahead because our fries were not done yet after 10 more minuets we left without our fries!!

Reviewed October 7, 2011

I have been here with friends once before today. I had the Philly gyro and thought it was not that great, but thought i'd give them one more try with a regular gyro. I went with friends to Opa Time on Hamilton blvd today and loved it as I have many times before. My wife and daughter wanted gyros for dinner, so I thought why not give Greek to me one more try (and it is closer to our home). We picked them up to go. My wife asked the girl @ the drive thru how her day was going and she responded that she could not wait to be off work. My wife requested no onions and mine with onions. When we got home and unwrapped them, the one marked "no onions" had onions and the one marked "onions" had none. Compared to Opa time, Greek to me has smaller portions, the pita is harder and not as soft, the taste is not as good as opa time either. The prices are comparable, but in the future when I (we) want good gyros, we'll be driving across town to "Opa Time". Much much better than this place.

2  Thank Shane M
Reviewed September 15, 2011

Heard amazing things about Greek To Me from friends and had to go check it out myself....and let me tell you....it was fantastic! The best gyro and the best fries I have ever had! The homemade baklava was out of this world! The staff was fantastic and very friendly and the Greek music playing made the atmosphere very authentic! I will be going back to get more Greek To Me!

Reviewed August 26, 2011

Went with mother-in-law, food was good taste and value, we took drive thru and there were no utensils for my salad, French fries burned thru Styrofoam container, mom said a little greasy...

Reviewed July 11, 2011

Really enjoyed this place. Atmosphere is similar to a fast-food restaurant, with photos of Greece on the walls. The 3 times we've gone, we have gotten it take out. Primary things are gyros, both chicken and beef/lamb mix. I've tried both, and they are excellent. After they cut the meat off the rotisserie, they warm it on the grill along with the pita, so it's nice and hot when you get it. Sauce was tasty, They have french fries which are really good because of some type of seasoning they put on them. It was nice that they have a kids menu w/ things like chicken strips and hamburgers, which was great so we could get our kids to eat. They did have some homemade Greek desserts which looked great, but haven't tried them yet. We will be coming back often, as it is good food, priced well, and something different.

3  Thank hyper_74