“Coworkers LOVE but not my type of place”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Golden Bowl Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #61 of 213 Restaurants in Sioux City
Cuisines: Chinese
Iowa
“Coworkers LOVE but not my type of place”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

My coworkers absolutely love this place and visit once or twice a week. It must have appeal for some but I'm not a fan of the greasiness of the food.

Visited April 2012

Sioux City
“Fresh Chinese Food”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

This place is one of my favorites in the area for Chinese food. Everything is made to order and there is a large variety of options on the menu. Very small place so if possible get there before noon as it always fills up. Also, it is closed on Monday's.

Visited January 2012
2 Thank TnLSiouxCity
North Sioux City, South Dakota
“Delicious Entries and Desserts for all!”
Reviewed July 29, 2011

The waiters and waitresses are friendly and attentive. The food is professionaly made and served promptly. Delicious meals and desserts. Two entrees cost us less than one entree at a fancy restaurant. We had drinks and dessert too. The cost for two entrees was just under $20 which is a great price all things considered. I'm glad they are vegetarian-friendly. It's tough to find a good, vegetarian-friendly restaraunt these days. I like the atmosphere as well. The soft, muave colored walls, the delicate chinese art, and quiet instrumental music make for a peaceful restaraunt setting.

• Visited July 2011
2 Thank Alli H
Sioux City, Iowa
“Great find, awesome food.”
Reviewed August 20, 2010

My husband and I were looking for a place to eat one night and finally decided to stop and give the Golden Bowl a try. Wow, I am so glad we did. The menu has alot to offer and the prices are very reasonable. Food was great, service is good and the portions are more then enough to take left-overs home. Have tried something different everytime we go and have not been disappointed. Seseme chicken seems to be my favorite.

2 Thank CRVJMV4EVR