Hilton Garden Inn Sioux City Riverfront
$66
$90
$115
Fairfield Inn Sioux City(Sioux City)
$98
Travelocity
$129
$113
Travelocity
All reviewsthe riverattached restaurantmade to order breakfastgreat hotelclose to downtownexcellent staybreakfast buffethotel is locatedeasy accessup to datewould definitely stay here againstaff was very friendlyfront desk staffclean hotelhot tubbeds were comfortableparking lot
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 26, 2013

This was my second stay at this Hilton Garden Inn. It's easily accessible from the Interstate yet far enough away to be quiet. I've stayed in a room facing the city and a room facing the river. I far prefer the river view rooms. The staff was very friendly and helpful on both of my trips and the onsite restaurant has a varied menu if you don't care to drive downtown to dinner. One suggestion I would make would be for the hotel to work on getting faster internet service. I work when I'm on the road and since I live in another time zone I also use my laptop to stream television from my house so I can catch up on my recorded shows. The internet speeds at this particular Hilton Garden Inn never got much faster than dialup speed so I was barely able to check e-mail. Other than that, this was a great place to stay and I will stay here on my next trip. The main lobby is very spacious and clean and a nice place to relax with a cup of coffee. The breakfasts are good and the selection is a cut above some other places.

Room Tip: The rooms on the river side offer the best views but take care to request a room that's not right above the compressing units for the common area air conditioners. If you're on a floor right above those and they are running it will make for a bit noisier room. Opt for a riverside room toward either end of the building. That's not an issue with the city facing rooms.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
HGISiouxCityIA, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Sioux City Riverfront, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2013

Tim C,

Thank you for the great view of the HGI Sioux City. We are so pleased you have and will continue to stay with us while visiting Sioux City.

I wanted to let you know, we are addressing our internet issues. We are working alongside our corporate office to improve internet speed and connectivity for all our guests! We know how important that is for our guests!

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

The staff are all very courteous, the hotel is clean and well maintained. The freshly cooked custom omelets for breakfast are a nice break from the standard hotel fare. The restaurant on site is excellent and very convenient after a long day at work. My choice for Sioux City.

Room Tip: Choose a riverfront room for a great view.

Jean858,

Thank you for taking time to review the Hilton Garden Inn Sioux City! We are thrilled to be your choice hotel when visiting our city!

We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed May 22, 2013

If your in the neighborhood, put this on the list. Awesome hotel and staff. Restaurant was even better. A view of the Missouri River when its still smaller, but still mighty. I'd go out of my way to stay here again.

Scott B,

Thank you for such a wonderful review of the HGI Sioux City & Bev's on the River. We appreciate all the kind words about our hotel & restaurant staff!

We are looking foward to having you as our guest again! We hope you visit soon!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

The hotel was very clean. Our room was exceptionally 'fresh'. The bathroom was very clean. Overall very satisfied and will stay here again. ** More coffee packets would have been appreciated. However, I did not request additional at the time.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Nancy R,

Thank you for staying at the HGI Sioux City. We are so pleased you enjoyed your experience with us.

I will pass on your compliments regarding our housekeeping team. They take great pride in having clean rooms for all guests!

We hope you visit us again soon.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

this is a great place to stay the staff is welcoming, the hotel is clean and a pleasure to stay at. we stayed here for many weeks while in town for business and the staff began to know us by name and always accomodated us on getting us rooms on short notice.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Vicki F,

Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel when you were in the Sioux City area. It was our absolute pleasure to have you as our guest. We are so pleased you enjoyed your experience and look forward to seeing you again!