Econo Lodge(Sioux Center)
Agoda.com
$89
Econo Lodge(Le Mars)
$65
All reviewshockey tournamentstayed herecinnamon rollspancake makerstay there againsmall townnon smokingfront desk clerkweddingwalmartbeds
Reviewed July 20, 2017

My wife and I stayed here just before heading out to come back home from a wedding in the area. The price was a little higher than some other places but I really liked it. The bed was super comfortable, it was nice and quiet and the breakfast was sufficient. I've stayed in hundreds of hotels over the year and this place had one of the best beds every.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed July 18, 2017

Location: The hotel is on the south end of Sioux Center in an area that appears to be developing fairly quickly next door to a golf course and near a new housing complex of fairly upscale homes. It's close to Walmart, the Sioux Center Livestock Company Steakhouse and several other things. It is a relatively small town so there aren't a lot of things to do.

Front Desk: The front desk staff was nothing but wonderful and accommodating. We were welcomed quickly and checked in promptly. We were able to finish business earlier than planned, and the front desk clerk had our final night cancelled from the system quickly and pleasantly. The clerk also provided assistance with dining locations and directions when needed.

Breakfast: The breakfast was very nice with varied items and a good choice of healthy options (fresh fruit, veggie egg white omelettes, turkey sausage), as well as cinnamon rolls, etc.

Fitness Center: The equipment in the fitness center is of a very good quality. I was able to use it uninterrupted at 5:30 a.m. and the temperature was perfect for working out.

Room: My room (212) was very comfortable, immaculate and comfortable. The tile in the bathroom was very nice and the lighting around the mirror perfect for applying makeup! Loved having a microwave and mini fridge, as well as a TV mounted on the wall that was highly visible from either bed. There was a wonderful work center with comfortable chair, as well as a separate chair for reading. The golf course was right outside my window, so there was an expansive view of the course, and if you're a golf fan, you could watch the players on that hole drive past and putt. The pillows were divine on the bed and I slept very well.

One of the best stays I've had a hotel in a very long time! Keep up what you're doing!!

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Stanbro81
Reviewed June 24, 2017 via mobile

We were in the area for a wedding and stayed here. Rooms were awesome, never seen that much lighting in the room. Clean and well maintained. Nothing to hide with that much light. Breakfast was good and they had an automatic pancake maker. Would stay there again. Awesome!

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed May 19, 2017

We have traveled to many, many places and stayed in Holiday Inn Expresses innumerable times. This was one of the nicest we've seen. Clean and updated furnishings, comfortable bed, golf course view during breakfast and friendly staff.

Room Tip: Golf Course view on the North side of hotel
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed March 9, 2017

We stayed at this hotel for a hockey tournament. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The beds were amazing! I wish I could take the mattress home with me. The breakfast was good every day, and there were plenty of items to choose from. The staff who maintained the breakfast were very pleasant and competent. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled with family