“Room was fine but hot tub and pool unacceptable. Upon...”
Review of Super 8 Sheldon

Super 8 Sheldon
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Sheldon

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Kuna
Reviewed May 16, 2013

We were in Sheldon Iowa because my Husbands grandmother had passed away. We traveled from Boise, Idaho by car and were extremely tired when we arrived. The room was extremely filthy and there was what looked like pubic hair in the bed and the window sills were covered in mold. The bath room not any better as the floor was covered in hair, the base molding had mold on it and there was some sort of black stain on the walls.

My mother in laws room was just as bad. There was what looked like a stain from someone who puled down the side of the mattress. Her room was 208.

We tried to talk to the manager, Jan, but he was extremely rude and told me that I was a liar. Unfortunately, we had no where else to stay so we cleaned the room and slept on top of the comforter. We were booked for 3 nights but we only stayed 2 and left to drive home early.

I am extremely dissatisfied with my experience there and will never reccomened or stay in another Super 8 again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Naples
Reviewed May 12, 2013

I got a business room. Very nice. Quiet. Comfortable bed. Clean. The lights wouldn't go off on my rental car. The clerk at front desk noticed the issue and came out to the car with me to trouble-shoot the issue with me. Thank you for the Midwest hospitality.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Also consider these accommodations in or near Sheldon
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites
#1 of 1 in Rock Valley
Sibley Inn, Iowa
Sibley Inn, Iowa
#2 of 2 in Sibley

Been to Super 8 Sheldon? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Sheldon

Property: Super 8 Sheldon
Address: 210 N 2nd Ave, 1 Blk N of Intersctn 18 & 60, Sheldon, IA 51201-1043
Location: United States > Iowa > Sheldon
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Spa Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Sheldon
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Sheldon 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Super 8 Sheldon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Sheldon Iowa