“Great place to hang out and get some great food.”
Review of Bombfire Pizza

Bombfire Pizza
Ranked #1 of 5 Restaurants in Sabula
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: 563)249-8688 Phone
Description: 563)249-8688 Phone
Reviewed March 15, 2013

The pizza is awesome and the owner is someone you just have to come and meet. Tom is a great guy and would help anyone in need and this he has put into Bombfire pizza he has made the place very unique and the pizza is out standing...

2  Thank Sharon M

Reviewed March 10, 2013

Take a road trip, and head to Sabula, which is a lovely and unique small town. and then got to Bombfire pizza. I have been here a few times with my family, and each time it has been magical. The pizza is delicious, with a yummy thin crust done just right. I woud also highly recommend the stuffed mushrooms. They have a terrific small-brewery beer list, and a nice list of Midwest wines. The waitresses are always friendly, attentive, and fun. The owner, who will certainly talk with you, is a great guy. So, it's already a warm atmosphere--and then add the incredibly unique interiors and decor! You would swear you were on the set of some movie, where the scene is happening in some funky, fun, arty, bohemian "cafe" in some big city or college town (where's Maynard G. Krebs?) But, you're not--you're in Sabula! Take time to walk around and just enjoy all the marvelous assortment of ephemera and pop culture and odds and ends and various styles of furniture, etc., on both floors and outside the restaurant. Bombfire has real personality and a true sense of joy about it--experience it yourselves!

1  Thank blink88
Reviewed March 5, 2013

Was just researching some places to go for a road trip. Went earlier in the day, but seen he was closed... does need to change his time in the window, but otherwise, it's a place u gotta c. It doesn't look much like the photos in the picture above, it's much more interesting. We then went to a local bar up the street and they said he's open for dinner. We con't on our adventure and then decided to go back and ck out the place. We r so glad we did. There was a little band performing in a tiny corner. They were really good for being youngsters and then got to know the people sitting next to us and they were the parents of a band member. We even got to c the kitchen and let the kitchen staff know they did a great job on our pizza. I got to chat a little bit withTom the owner... he is such a nice guy and very smart. I luv'd the decor and we even played sorry while we waited for our food and enjoyed the music. I will be back! I wish we had a little place like that here... We left with our belly's full of great food and met some great people while we were there!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

The best pizza ever! The best people ever! Best times ever!
Iv Spent more time there then any other viseter id imagine. Sabula itself is filled with a wonderfull group of people. I plan on going back every chance I get. I count the people iv met there good friends who i cant wait to see again! Tell tom Kayak keith sent ya!!

Reviewed November 16, 2012

This place is a must-see. It is so bizarre, the owner is a delight. The thin pizza is truly delicious. And the ice cream stand around the block is a perfect dessert!

1  Thank Bunny052