A big thank you and thumbs up to all at this resort. Just returned from our 3rd visit to the TEE Tournament which is held here each September (started for blind/low vision vets, but now has other disabled vets, too). The staff bends over backward for the vets and it is so much appreciated. The accomodations are just great (love the glass shower), and while our stay was accompanied by food in the banquet room, we did do Crab Leg nite at Roberts ($16.99-not bad at all) and had a romantic dinner at Ruthie's (very nice steak, well priced wine list). Wish the pool was heated, but you can't have everything. This is a great place for a destination trip that is a bit different due to location. Also, it is nice to support a venue who treats our disabled vets to such a superb week. It's worth a trip from the midwest to support these folks (only 4 hrs from Chicago, people!) PS-video blackjack for ten cents' a hand, too - my speed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- What does it mean to Live it Up? You'll find out the moment you enter Riverside Casino & Golf Resort(R). From the magnificent fountains that greet you as you approach the main entrance to the luxurious surroundings of our casino, hotel, spa, golf course, event center, indoor/outdoor pool and multiple food outlets, every aspect of Riverside Casino & Golf Resort(R) is designed for one special reason - your total enjoyment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Riverside Casino & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riverside Casino And Golf Resort
- Riverside Casino & Golf Hotel Riverside
- Riverside Casino & Golf Resort Iowa