My husband and I stayed at Riverside on a Thursday night. We ate the Robert's Buffet dinner. We're not usually huge buffet fans, but the fried shrimp and bacon wrapped steak were surprisingly good. The rest was pretty typical buffet food. We both gambled on $10 free play for a solid two hours that night. I like slots and was impressed with the selection. The room appeared to be clean and was very comfortable. We had Robert's Buffet for breakfast and it was really terrible. We both left uneaten plates of food and went for the mini boxed cereals. We enjoyed the pool facilities after breakfast- very nice! We spent a bit more time gambling and ended up coming out ahead. All of the staff was very friendly and accommodating (we requested late check-in Thurs. night and late check-out Friday morning). We agreed that we would love to return to Riverside, and the only thing that would stop us would be the high room prices. We're hoping that they lower their prices or at least offer a deal to player's card members in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- What does it mean to Live it Up? You'll find out the moment you enter Riverside Casino & Golf Resort(R). From the magnificent fountains that greet you as you approach the main entrance to the luxurious surroundings of our casino, hotel, spa, golf course, event center, indoor/outdoor pool and multiple food outlets, every aspect of Riverside Casino & Golf Resort(R) is designed for one special reason - your total enjoyment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Orbitz so you can book your Riverside Casino & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riverside Casino & Golf Hotel Riverside
- Riverside Casino And Golf Resort
- Riverside Casino & Golf Resort Iowa