“Why didnt we try them sooner!”

Mickey's Country Cafe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Menu is a good selection of home cooking style with salads and burgers and all types of entrees. Decor is open and country, staff friendly, and a little area kids can color and sit. Prices are good, about $9 for a buger with 1 side, entrees are about $12+ for 2 sides and salad buffett. There is a kids menu with breakfast and dinner all day too. They have a bar, booths and tables. Definitely going again. We had 3 kids 6, 3, and 1 and it went good.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (72)

Reviewed September 7, 2019 via mobile

My family and I all enjoy Mickey’s Country Cafe for breakfast, lunch and dinner. There you’ll find a great verity of choices to eat and enjoy on both their breakfast and lunch/dinner menus, along with their daily specials. I personally enjoy the taco Tuesday buffet and their Thursday, Saturday and Sunday buffets, there’s always a great selection, along with something for everyone’s taste.
From Hot wings to hot roast beef and turkey sandwiches to their excellent fried chicken, steaks and burgers.
Just 10 minutes from the TBK Sports Complex, so when you’re visiting from out of town, go to where a lot of us locals go. Mickey’s Country Diner.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

My husband had been before and wanted me to try it for breakfast. I can’t wait to go back for lunch and dinner! It has a diner atmosphere but the mismatched decor works! The waitress was great. The place was busy but it all moved right along. I had eggs, bacon and one pancake that was almost bigger than the plate. As we are from Missouri, it was some place you might find in the Ozarks area.
It is behind some foliage and fences so have to be looking for the sign.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank athenethecat
Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

Place is super nice on the inside. Each Sunday they have a brunch buffet which looked amazing. I ordered the Kelly omelette which was amazing. Easily one of the best omelettes I have ever had!!!!

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank colinwehrle
Reviewed November 21, 2017

A good breakfast spot that is of consistent quality and quantity. The staff is always glad to see you and provide good service.

Date of visit: November 2017