“Perfect Stay” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sleep Inn & Suites

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Sleep Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Pleasant Hill
Iowa
“Perfect Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2012

My son and I were traveling from western Iowa, so he could attend the HOBY leadership conference at Central College in Pella. The conference started at 8:00 am, so by staying the night before, we wouldn't have to drive so early in the morning. We had a wonderful stay. We used the fitness center, pool, and hottub. They were all in top notch condition. We also ate a great breakfast in the morning. I didn't check out at 7:30 when we left and told the front desk I would be back to rest before returning home. I was told that would not be a problem. After returning from the conference in Pella at about 9:00, I was able to grab another cup of coffee and bagel, then rest for a couple hours before driving home. No complaints and I would stay here again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank TAGteacher

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Hayward, Wisconsin
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2012

I stayed at this hotel on a Thursday night traveling to Kansas City for a convention. The hotel itself was extremely nice. Rooms were clean and nicely appointed. The members of the staff seemed ok. None of them overly welcoming, but not rude. My only real complaint was that the fitness center was way too warm. I actually stopped by the desk after my run to suggest they maybe keep it cooler or add a simple floor fan to keep the air moving in the room. This was met with an "Oh, ok" by the manager.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank LLaSavage
Clinton, Iowa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2012

We have stayed here at three different times for both business and leisure and the customer service is the best. Great breakfast with a variety...sometimes scrambled eggs, always waffles, toast, bagels. Good coffee too. We love this hotel,

Room Tip: I don't think there's a bad room. Very quiet hotel.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank Marsha S
North Judson, IN
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2012

We used this motel for friends and family who came to my son's wedding in the Des Moines area and loved it! The staff was very hospitable and helpful. Lots of space in the entrance and dining area for people to meet in clusters (instead of crowded in a room). Continual pot of coffee! Rooms with refrigerators & good-sized bathrooms (with vents) for getting ready. Beautiful swimming pool & hot tub. The "traveler's greeting" on the desk is a beautiful, welcoming touch.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank Karen L
Iowa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2011

I travel for business and stay in many motels/hotels. I was staying in Indianola for the last three years and the place has gone downhill so bad. I tried out this place, even with the drive and it is fantastic! Comfy beds, quiet rooms, great customer service. The night I arrived in town, they even had potatoe soup and chicken soup in the breakfast room. For the money you cannot beat it, thank you for making it easier to be away from home!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2011

Wonderful, clean, secure, comfortable place to stay! It was so nice to stay in a nice place with my dog, normally we are only allowed in super8, etc and this was a great upgrade from our usual experience. It was a little off the path for me traveling on I35 but it was right off the highway once I got there, I didn't have to wonder way off into a town to find it.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled solo
Davenport, IA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2011

This is a good place to stay in the Des Moines, especially if your going to be at the fair ground. The rooms are always nice and clean with a refrigerator. Last room I stayed in had a shower which I like. My only complaint is the rooms on the west side can be a bit noisy due to the fact that the motel is situated next to an off ramp.

Room Tip: Room on the east side side and to the south are quieter.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
Prairie Meadows Hotel
Prairie Meadows Hotel
#1 of 9 in Altoona
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Altoona - Des Moines

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!