“Great Mexican Food in Perry!”
Review of Casa de Oro

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Casa de Oro
Ranked #2 of 18 Restaurants in Perry
Cuisines: Mexican
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Mexican Food in Perry!”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

This was another great find. The staff is great. The food is cheap and delicious, and the space is gigantic. It's very good mexican food. Totally reccommend it.

Visited August 2013

Des Moines, Iowa, United States
“Try the margarita with the Gran Marnier in it”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

The food here was wonderful. Homemade chips, great salsa, and queso fresca, all unlimited. I always think that the chili verde is the best test of a Mexican restaurant, and this one was terrific, with a delicious verde sauce and tender pork. My wife's fajitas were delicious, too.
But the star here was the margarita. Our server recommended one with a name I did not catch, but she said it had Gran Marnier in it, so I was hooked. It came in a fishbowl of a glass for $7, so the value was pretty good, and the flavor was delicious. I normally prefer a tart margarita to a sweet one, but this one was an exception to the rule; pretty sweet but delicious. I don't know if it had fresh fruit juices in it or just tasted that way, but I'll definitely have another when I'm back in Perry!

Visited July 2013
Maple Park, Illinois
“Delicious meal, quick service”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

I was traveling through the area, and it was my first stop in this town.
I thought the meal was quite good -- Mexican food is one of my favorites, and the meal was large enough to provide me with dinner the next day, too.
I had a burrito, and thought I detected cinnamon in the seasoning?? I've never had a burrito seasoned like this one was, but found it to be very good.
The exterior of the restaurant was a little imposing.....when I parked on the street, it looked like a neighborhood bar, and I almost went down the street, but was running out of time. I'm glad I went in, because it was a restaurant with a more family atmosphere. Don't let the exterior appearance put you off.

Visited June 2013
Kansas City
“Excellent Food”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

We went to this restaurant mid afternoon. The service was efficient and friendly. We ordered from the dinner menu. The food was fresh and so delicious. We would have gone back again but time did not permit.

Visited November 2012
Eastpoint, Florida
“This place never disappoints.”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

We visit this restaurant often simply because it offers some of the best Mexican food around. In fact, we have friends from Des Moines who drive out to Perry just to eat there. There's never a wait and the food is fresh and delicious.

Visited September 2012