All reviews truck stop free wifi gas pumps flat screen tv apple barrel comfy room front desk laundry room the air conditioning off the highway within walking distance parking lot would stay here again bros nebraska kleenex dryer
Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

This was the only hotel in hundreds of miles. It was clean, and staff was friendly and helpful. However, there was no elevator and no breakfast. The sheets and towels were thin and scratchy. I’m not accustomed to fancy hotels, but this one was below my typical standards.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed June 5, 2018

Out the rear entrance are residents of property that look like vagrants. They sit there drinking beer, spitting, hundreds of cigarette buds, spoiled food. Complained to assistant manager, she said the trash can must be full. Complained to front desk Nikki. She said if you don't like it leave. Zero amenities in room except for 2 bars of soap. Ice machine broke. No clock. Doors slamming in the hall 24 hours a day. We checked out early. Was there for a class reunion. First day checking in had to ask someone to come mop our floor. A total Hell Hole. Cannot believe Motel 6 lets them display their sign,

Room Tip: Stay near the front door, away from the vagrants.
  • Stayed: May 2018, traveled with friends
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Percival, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2018

Dear Marty, Thank you for sharing your feedback. The service experiences you describe are atypical to Motel 6 standards for quality our colleagues strive to provide, and we apologize for the service issues you describe. It is important for all of our guests to feel welcomed, receive the highest level of service, respect and hospitality. We apologize for your unpleasant stay as a result of the concerns you describe. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed May 5, 2018

Pros: clean, nice room, hard floors, with a mini-frig, fast check-in.
Cons: rough-looking guests, a bit pricey for a Motel 6. Room rather Spartan—no wall art, just a mirror. No hair dryer, no Kleenex, no shampoo/ lotions, no microwave. Across the street is Sapp Brothers gas station with very good coffee, real half and half, and the best glazed donut I have had in 60 years. If all Motel 6s were like this one, I might stay at this chain more often.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
DanmanagerMotel6, Manager at Motel 6 Percival, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2018

Travel 963,
Thank you for the kind review, most amenities are located at the front desk for your conveyance. Glad to hear your stay with us was a pleasant one, looking forward to your next visit. Please have a safe trip home.

Reviewed April 16, 2018 via mobile

First I’d like to start off by saying this is my first time ever staying at a motel. We usually drive an extra 2hrs to a hotel near Kansas City but I was so exhausted with 2 kids in the car, I just had to stop. When you check in there are signs everywhere saying to lock up your car and lock your room door when you get in. I wasn’t too surprised since it’s right next to the truck stop. All of the locks in the room were in perfect condition. Window locks and stick all worked great as well. The room itself is sooo updated and nice compared to almost any hotel I’ve ever stayed at!! Super clean room, clean sheets, clean bathroom. Bathtub drain stopper was broke but that was the ONLY draw back. Couldn’t hear my neighbors at all. Kinda heard people in the hall coming and going when I was awake but nothing of annoyance. Beds are low to the ground which is unusual but I had my kids with me so not having to help them onto the bed was a plus!! You get a discounted breakfast next door and some cents off your gas if you take your key card over to the gas station. I will definitely stay here anytime I need a place to stop!! Sooooo much better value than those expensive hotels closer to Kansas City!

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
DanmanagerMotel6, General Manager at Motel 6 Percival, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2018

Thank you for the kind review, Very glad to hear you and your children enjoyed your time here with us at this location.
Looking forward to seeing you in the future, please have a safe trip.

Reviewed April 6, 2018

This was a very nice Motel 6! It was very clean, and the staff was friendly. The room was quiet and new looking. The location is convenient and it's affordable. There is no breakfast, but there is a large truck stop nearby with plenty of options.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family

Thank you for the kind review, we do offer to all our guest discounts for food and gas at near by restaurant and gas station for staying at our location.
Thank you again, please have a safe trip, see you next time through our area.