“Annual Mother/Daughter's Event! :)”
Review of Tulip Tea Room - CLOSED

Tulip Tea Room
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 6, 2014

My Sister and I look forward every year to taking our Mom to the Tulip Tea Room. She lives in Arizona and loves to spend a fun afternoon with her daughter's in Pella. This year our 3rd Sister from AZ will be joining us. So I will be calling the Tea Room asap to make sure we can enjoy this quaint, beautifully decorated Victorian Tea Room. We always feel so welcome and the food is very good. We are never disappointed. Even though we are full, we always make room for their yummy dessert. Homemade and delicious.
Patty

Reviewed May 28, 2014

We ate here during the Pella Tulip Time festival as part of a group. Even as a group event, we had a good selection of options for the entrée, dessert and drinks. The presentation and taste of the meals was phenomenal! The restaurant is a Victorian house setting. The portions are not big, but satisfying. Most restaurant portions are WAY too much to begin with. There was a small appetizer that gave us a sample of unique local cuisine. I can't comment on cost/value because the meal was paid for as part of the group event, but my guess is it's worth it. I think this is not only a good restaurant, but a unique Pella experience as well.

1  Thank reblhrt
Reviewed September 11, 2013

My sister and I spent part of a day in Pella during her visit to Iowa. The Tulip Tea Room was recommended to us by 3 different people. The tea room wasn't busy the day we had the 11.30 lunch seating there. There were several menu choices for the day. There were only two other parties there, one with 6-8 women, the other with 2. It took quite a while for our order to be taken and for the food to arrive, but a leisurely lunch was what we expected. Also, there was a new employee being trained that day. I had quiche, which came with a small salad, a small scone and clotted cream, a tiny appetizer, and I can't recall what else. Everything was in small portions, but all in all, enough to make me pass on dessert. I would go there again, time permitting.

1  Thank Patricia1223
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Just a fun place to have a nice quaint little lunch with the girls!. Great food. Nice clean place. Would love to go again!