All reviews wi fi flat screen tv stayed here gouge clerk microwave motel beds
Reviewed October 3, 2017

We stayed here because of the low rate and they were pet friendly. The property is family owned so we like to support small places. They did charge a $10 fee for our pet. Nothing fancy about the room. It had two beds. They had free wi-fi. Flat screen TV that worked well. The wall AC unit worked fine. The continental breakfast consisted of packaged mini donuts, two cereals to choose from, milk and orange juice. The owner/mgr Alice was nice and friendly. Overall, the room was clean and met our needs for a place to sleep.

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed September 20, 2017

2 years ago we stumbled upon this establishment while looking for a place to overnight. We travel with 2 small dogs and finding a welcoming place is always tough, without being gouged with fees for them. Arriving here this year, we found a new manager, pleasant, welcoming and professional. We also found our accommodations clean, comfortable, inviting along with being reasonably priced. Wi-Fi has improved since our last stay (it was spotty then). Our room had a mini refrigerator and microwave. Having 2 stays here in 2 years and finding everything very acceptable I will say that I highly recommend this establishment.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed June 7, 2017

We were greeted with a smile and a friendly greeting during check in.The clerk tried to change us into a different room that would accommodate our needs, We appreciated that even though she wasn't able to.The rooms were recently updated and comfortable as were the beds.The breakfast consisted of some small muffins and cold cereal.
There are some eateries nearby that made up for that. Overall it was a bargain for the price range.

Room Tip: Sets just off the main highway enough to baffle road sound.
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 7, 2017

Just left today after staying three nights for the Tulip Festival. We had a pet friendly room so maybe our room was not as updated as maybe the others may have.

We had two double beds and microwave and frig. The walls were kind of beat up but everything was clean.

April (manager) was very friendly and so was the housekeeper.

Breakfast was basically prepackaged breakfast foods and two kinds of cereal. My husband didn't want it so he walked over to McDonalds.

The beds and pillows are fine. Bathroom is small but adequate.

The place was sold out on two of the nights.

There is a cute park across the street and McDonalds and a thrift shop and Hyvee within a walking distance.

Yes it is a very plain place but the price was right. Prices were not sky high like some of the hotels were during this event.

Yes we would go back there.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 30, 2017 via mobile

My first time in Pella and found an inexpensive place to stay! I just needed a bed and bathroom. The room was clean and bed comfortable. The bathroom was clean and had plenty of ventilation so there was no shower steam on the mirror. This isn't a fancy place, but I had a TV and mini fridge and a love seat, if needed. I'll use this place again when I come to visit my kids at their college.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled solo