“A great stay!”

Baymont Inn & Suites Pella
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Pella
Reviewed May 7, 2012

My wife and I had a great time here. The room was vey clean and we slept very comfortably. I would highly recommend the Baymont if you are ever in Pella.

Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank Larry C
Baymont_Pella, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Pella, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2012

Thank you for your kind review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and we always enjoy reading that our guests were comfortable in their rooms. It was a pleasure to make your stay wonderful. Hope you will choose us again for any future stays in Pella, Iowa.

Reviewed May 4, 2012

The rooms were clean, comfortable beds and pillows. Nice, big tv. The swimming pool was great.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Kathy G

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am so glad that you and your kids had a great stay here at the Baymont Inn & Suites. We pride ourselves in excellent customer service and glad we met your expectations. We look forward to see you again.

Reviewed March 15, 2012

When I checked in I found a dirty toilet seat. Everything else was fine.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank frank2176
Baymont_Pella, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Pella, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2012

Thank you & appreciate you taking busy time of your schedule to leave a note on your stay. Although its not an excuse, but our housekeepers do take pride in cleaning room as if they were to stay in ; however, do apololize they have missed a spot, again no excuse & I take full responsibilities of this. Additionally, as back up; I have also started to double check rooms daily to give our future guests best accomedation. Once again thank you & sincere apology, We do hope you'll give us another opportunity to serve you. Thank you.

Reviewed December 13, 2011

They always make sure I get the lowest price possible on the room, the rooms are comfortable and clean, the service is good, the people at the desk are very friendly and helpful and the continental breakfast is great. This is my favorite hotel in Pella and we have stayed in all of them over the last four years while my son has been in college there. The owner has gone out of his way to make sure our stay is economical and we are well provided for when there. I highly recommend this hotel as a place to stay in Pella!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Cathy F
Reviewed November 19, 2011

For the town of Pella this is not a bad hotel. Beds were decent and pool area was great.
Room was well equiped and roomy. staff were helpful. Price was also reasonable for what you
get. Very pleased with our stay.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank Eric C
Baymont_Pella, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Pella, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2011

Thank you for taking time out of your day to pay us this honor. The Baymont Inn employees appreciate your business, and your compliment. We hope to see you for your future stays.

Reviewed November 7, 2011

We arrived late in the evening (10:30pm). The front desk attendant was very friendly and accomodating. We had a room with two double beds which also includes a refrigerator and microwave. Slight smell of smoke in our nonsmoking double, but not so much that we wanted to request a different room. The bathroom was sparkling clean. Just one thing, the toilet didn't work. We could flush it if we took the top off the back and reached in. It was a minor fix, but I didn't have my tools with me. :) We told the front desk the next morning and they expressed how very sorry they were. I'm sure they fixed it right away after we left. Breakfast was good. Waffles, muffins, biscuits and gravy, sausage and eggs, yogurt, donuts,etc. All that we needed to start our day! This was a convenient location, Walmart and grocery nearby. Restaurants not far at all, just down the road. As a travel agent, I won't hesitate to suggest this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank phroggi19
Reviewed October 21, 2011

I was in town for a short convention earlier this week. Friendly and helpful staff, decent rooms that were average in size and comfort. Everything looked clean. Nice showers (HUGE showerhead, from Speakman I believe). My room did face the parking lot on the first floor so there was some noise from the outside that I could hear. Would recommend getting a room facing the other direction.

Typical but reasonable breakfast supplied for free. There was coffee and juice (although one morning the OJ was empty), cereal, yogurt, toast and bagels, donuts, etc, as well as biscuits and gravy, sausages, and eggs. The eggs were still cold (they are the small circular kind that come on a Egg McMuffin, that get microwaved), so that was disappointing.

Pool looked nice, but nobody was in there. There is also a small exercise room.

The stay was fine but I might pick another place next time I am in the area.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pella
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Pella
Dutch Mill Inn
Dutch Mill Inn
#7 of 7 in Pella
Cobblestone Hotel & Suites Knoxville, IA

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Pella? Share your experiences!