“minworld2”

Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Pella
Lincoln, Nebraska
“minworld2”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

I began staying at the Americinn in Pella, IA, after I started a position that requires a considerable amount of travel. From the very frst time I stayed, I was impressed with the great attitudes of the staff (all of them ) plus their accommodations. Always very clean, comfortable and they definitely will go out of their way to make sure your stay there is great. I now always make sure to schedule some appts around Pella so I can stay at Americinn in Pella!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
AmericInn01, Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Pella, responded to this review, August 30, 2013
Thank you so much for your feedback. We are pleased to provide the service that keeps you coming back and look forward to continue that tradition.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed August 4, 2013

My large group had a wonerful stay here in Pella. The front desk service was great and when we left a valuable item behind we were called and the item was kept in the office for our pick up a day later. I would recommend this property to anyone traveling in the Pella area.

Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for leaving us feedback. We like to hear what our guests think. We are very glad that your stay was good and your trip went smoothly. We always try to look out for our guests items that get left behind and glad we were able to get it back to your before your travels took you too far away.
Thanks and perhaps we'll see you again when your travels bring you back to Pella Iowa.
Sincerely
Staff at AmericInn
Mesa
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Our stay at the Pella AmericInn in Pella, Iowa, was outstanding, everyone does more than their fair share to make your stay a very pleasant stay. The rooms are immaculate and the housekeeping is over the top. All are very happy in their positions and will do anything possible to make your stay great.

Room Tip: If you are handicapped make sure you ask for the handicap room or one close to the desk.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for choosing AmericInn for your trip. We truly appreciate your comments and are glad we were able to meet your expectations. We look forward to seeing you again next time your in Pella.
Iowa City, Iowa, United States
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Each summer for the past 3 years I have traveled to Pella for some computer training at the Pella Window company. The first year I stayed at the Baymont Inn, the second year I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express, and this year I stayed at the AmericInn. The AmericInn was my favorite of the three. The location was great for me to go for a run in the morning, my room was very clean, the bed was comfortable, and the price was good. Ashley checked me on upon arrival, and greeted me every day when I got back to the hotel. She was very polite, professional, and had a great smile. The whole staff was very good.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
AmericInn01, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Pella, responded to this review, July 14, 2013
Dear Marc H,

Thank you for giving the AmericInn Hotel & Suites of Pella, Iowa a chance. As they do say third time is a charm and I am happy Ashley was here to greet you every time with a warm smile. I really appreciate you taking the time to write such a great first review for Ashley our front desk representative. It will brighten her day when she gets to see just how great of a job she is doing. Also the trails near our hotels location are really nice and I am glad you had the chance to enjoy them. Thanks for choosing the AmericInn and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Thanks from: Front Desk Representative Ashley & Staff
Des Moines, Iowa, United States
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We were greeted by the Front Desk person (Zach), he was very friendly and made the check in seamless. Room was nice, as well as the pool and exercise room. Breakfast was good and lasted longer then posted (we would have missed it)We will definitely stay here again.

Dear Lee M,

I am happy that you were greeted upon arrival by Zach with a warm welcome and seamless process. I am very happy you had a chance to enjoy our hot breakfast we offer. I have been leaving it open later on the weekends as most guest do enjoy sleeping in a little longer. Again thank you so much for letting people know what service they can come to expect from the AmericInn Hotel & Suites of Pella, Iowa. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Thanks from: Front Desk Representative Zach & Staff
Jefferson City, Missouri
Reviewed June 30, 2013

We had to make an unexpected stay in Pella, IA, due to another area hotel not working out. Krist was very helpful in checking us in. He was efficient, professional, and caring. I asked for a very quiet room, and he placed us in a room far exceeding any expectations. He explained all the accommodations along with answering any questions we had. The room was very clean, quiet, and the bed was absolutely the most comfortable bed I've slept in in a very long time. Everything was functioning properly, so there were no complaints. Krist made sure we were well taken care of. I can whole heartedly recommend this hotel and staff to anyone going near central Iowa. The price? Unexpectedly Awesome!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
AmericInn01, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Pella, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
Dear ReadingLady123,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such an amazing review about my staff and I. It was a pleasure having you here and I am just happy we could make your day better. I can understand sometimes how things don’t work out, so I am glad you gave us a chance to show you just what you can come to expect from the AmericInn Hotel & Suites of Pella, Iowa. Again thank you so much for the review it means a lot when we get a surprise review like this totally makes out day here at the hotel.
Truly,
Front Desk: Ashley, Amanda, Mark, Phllyis, & Zach
General Manager: Kristifer Ross & staff
Glenview, Illinois
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I recently stayed at the AmericInn and was pleased with the comfort provided by the hotel. The beds were very comfortable, though the pillows were small. I was very happy with their new desk clerk, Zach Jones who helped me out of a bind. I left my own pillow behind when I departed (neck issues...really need my pillow). I called when I arrived home and Zach was very helpful in locating my pillow. I offered to pay to have it shipped to my home and he said he would be happy to pack it up for me and get it to FedEx. Thanks Zach! My only complaint about the hotel is that the last two nights I was there, the Internet was down.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
AmericInn01, Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Pella, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Dear Sue B,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review about our new guest service representative. I am glad Zach could provide you will the excellent service I hope you come to expect from the AmericInn Hotel & Suites of Pella. We pride ourselves with giving the best possible service and going above and beyond for our guest.

I do apologize about the internet being down as the whole area was experiencing problems. Just to let you know though everything is up and running, so the next time you are in the area everything will be a hundred percent to your liking.

Again thank you for letting us know we are doing things the way a guest would expect service to be from a hotel. Look forward to having you as our guest again in the near future.

Guest Service Representative: Zach Jones, & all over our staff here at the AmericInn Hotel & Suites.

General Manager: Kristifer Ross
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pella
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Pella
Baymont Inn & Suites Pella
Royal Amsterdam Hotel
Dutch Mill Inn
Dutch Mill Inn
#7 of 7 in Pella
Cobblestone Hotel & Suites Knoxville, IA
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Newton

Been to AmericInn Hotel & Suites Pella? Share your experiences!