“Excellent Customer service, nice room.”

AmericInn Hotel & Suites Pella
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Pella
Des Moines, Iowa, United States
“Excellent Customer service, nice room.”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We were greeted by the Front Desk person (Zach), he was very friendly and made the check in seamless. Room was nice, as well as the pool and exercise room. Breakfast was good and lasted longer then posted (we would have missed it)We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
AmericInn01, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Pella, responded to this review, July 14, 2013
Dear Lee M,

I am happy that you were greeted upon arrival by Zach with a warm welcome and seamless process. I am very happy you had a chance to enjoy our hot breakfast we offer. I have been leaving it open later on the weekends as most guest do enjoy sleeping in a little longer. Again thank you so much for letting people know what service they can come to expect from the AmericInn Hotel & Suites of Pella, Iowa. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Thanks from: Front Desk Representative Zach & Staff
General Manager: Kristifer Ross

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Jefferson City, Missouri
Reviewed June 30, 2013

We had to make an unexpected stay in Pella, IA, due to another area hotel not working out. Krist was very helpful in checking us in. He was efficient, professional, and caring. I asked for a very quiet room, and he placed us in a room far exceeding any expectations. He explained all the accommodations along with answering any questions we had. The room was very clean, quiet, and the bed was absolutely the most comfortable bed I've slept in in a very long time. Everything was functioning properly, so there were no complaints. Krist made sure we were well taken care of. I can whole heartedly recommend this hotel and staff to anyone going near central Iowa. The price? Unexpectedly Awesome!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
AmericInn01, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Pella, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
Dear ReadingLady123,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such an amazing review about my staff and I. It was a pleasure having you here and I am just happy we could make your day better. I can understand sometimes how things don’t work out, so I am glad you gave us a chance to show you just what you can come to expect from the AmericInn Hotel & Suites of Pella, Iowa. Again thank you so much for the review it means a lot when we get a surprise review like this totally makes out day here at the hotel.
Truly,
Front Desk: Ashley, Amanda, Mark, Phllyis, & Zach
General Manager: Kristifer Ross & staff
Glenview, Illinois
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I recently stayed at the AmericInn and was pleased with the comfort provided by the hotel. The beds were very comfortable, though the pillows were small. I was very happy with their new desk clerk, Zach Jones who helped me out of a bind. I left my own pillow behind when I departed (neck issues...really need my pillow). I called when I arrived home and Zach was very helpful in locating my pillow. I offered to pay to have it shipped to my home and he said he would be happy to pack it up for me and get it to FedEx. Thanks Zach! My only complaint about the hotel is that the last two nights I was there, the Internet was down.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
AmericInn01, Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Pella, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Dear Sue B,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review about our new guest service representative. I am glad Zach could provide you will the excellent service I hope you come to expect from the AmericInn Hotel & Suites of Pella. We pride ourselves with giving the best possible service and going above and beyond for our guest.

I do apologize about the internet being down as the whole area was experiencing problems. Just to let you know though everything is up and running, so the next time you are in the area everything will be a hundred percent to your liking.

Again thank you for letting us know we are doing things the way a guest would expect service to be from a hotel. Look forward to having you as our guest again in the near future.

Guest Service Representative: Zach Jones, & all over our staff here at the AmericInn Hotel & Suites.

Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I had to make an unexpected stay in Pella, Iowa on June 24th, 2013. Krist, the manager took fantastic care of me. Was extremely professional and caring. When I checked in, Zach was absolutely fantastic to me. Made sure I knew of all the ammenaties and where to eat in town. Would recommend staying here in a heart beat. I WILL BE BACK!!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Dear SlavikJ,
Thanks for letting me know that our services here at the AmericInn Hotel & Suites are what you would expect for customer service. Also I am glad Zach was fantastic and showed you where to eat in town. We will look forward to seeing you again soon.
Truly,
Front Desk: Zach
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Pluses: This is a remodeled hotel, but the rooms were very clean and comfortable. Staff was quite helpful and accommodating. Elevator to second floor rooms. Ample parking. Minuses: The toilet wouldn't flush in the morning. The breakfast space was way too small for the number of people and was hard for staff to keep juices and food stocked up (this was at 8:30 am).

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Karen S
Des Moines, Iowa
Reviewed May 16, 2013

I had reserved a Handicapped room as I have a back injury. Our room was accidently given to someone else. Roderick, the nice gentleman at the desk found another room for us which was very nice, not handicap, but very acceptable as we only stayed one night and it was brief, b/c we were there for business. I managed as we were only there for a brief overnight stay. The rooms were exceptionally clean! The beds were SUPER COMFY and the Down pillows & comforters were AWESOME!! I loved the pillows so much, I want them at home! I got the brand name & hopefully I can buy them too! The room was nice & dark to sleep and so nice & quiet. We will be returning several times this summer & there's no doubt we will stay at the Americann in Pella, IA on any future visits :) Thank you!

Room Tip: 5 STARS!!! *I highly recommend the Pella Americinn & Suites. We were only able to stay one night...