“Comfortable, quiet and clean/Internet not Working”

AmericInn Hotel & Suites Pella
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Pella
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I recently stayed at the AmericInn and was pleased with the comfort provided by the hotel. The beds were very comfortable, though the pillows were small. I was very happy with their new desk clerk, Zach Jones who helped me out of a bind. I left my own pillow behind when I departed (neck issues...really need my pillow). I called when I arrived home and Zach was very helpful in locating my pillow. I offered to pay to have it shipped to my home and he said he would be happy to pack it up for me and get it to FedEx. Thanks Zach! My only complaint about the hotel is that the last two nights I was there, the Internet was down.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
AmericInn01, Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Pella, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2013

Dear Sue B,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review about our new guest service representative. I am glad Zach could provide you will the excellent service I hope you come to expect from the AmericInn Hotel & Suites of Pella. We pride ourselves with giving the best possible service and going above and beyond for our guest.

I do apologize about the internet being down as the whole area was experiencing problems. Just to let you know though everything is up and running, so the next time you are in the area everything will be a hundred percent to your liking.

Again thank you for letting us know we are doing things the way a guest would expect service to be from a hotel. Look forward to having you as our guest again in the near future.

Guest Service Representative: Zach Jones, & all over our staff here at the AmericInn Hotel & Suites.

General Manager: Kristifer Ross

Reviewed June 28, 2013

I had to make an unexpected stay in Pella, Iowa on June 24th, 2013. Krist, the manager took fantastic care of me. Was extremely professional and caring. When I checked in, Zach was absolutely fantastic to me. Made sure I knew of all the ammenaties and where to eat in town. Would recommend staying here in a heart beat. I WILL BE BACK!!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
AmericInn01, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Pella, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2013

Dear SlavikJ,
Thanks for letting me know that our services here at the AmericInn Hotel & Suites are what you would expect for customer service. Also I am glad Zach was fantastic and showed you where to eat in town. We will look forward to seeing you again soon.
Truly,
Front Desk: Zach
General Manager: Kristifer Ross

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Pluses: This is a remodeled hotel, but the rooms were very clean and comfortable. Staff was quite helpful and accommodating. Elevator to second floor rooms. Ample parking. Minuses: The toilet wouldn't flush in the morning. The breakfast space was way too small for the number of people and was hard for staff to keep juices and food stocked up (this was at 8:30 am).

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Karen S
Reviewed May 16, 2013

I had reserved a Handicapped room as I have a back injury. Our room was accidently given to someone else. Roderick, the nice gentleman at the desk found another room for us which was very nice, not handicap, but very acceptable as we only stayed one night and it was brief, b/c we were there for business. I managed as we were only there for a brief overnight stay. The rooms were exceptionally clean! The beds were SUPER COMFY and the Down pillows & comforters were AWESOME!! I loved the pillows so much, I want them at home! I got the brand name & hopefully I can buy them too! The room was nice & dark to sleep and so nice & quiet. We will be returning several times this summer & there's no doubt we will stay at the Americann in Pella, IA on any future visits :) Thank you!

Room Tip: 5 STARS!!! *I highly recommend the Pella Americinn & Suites. We were only able to stay one night...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank poppy2me
Reviewed May 1, 2013

My family stayed at AmericInn Pella for 12 nights and were very pleased with the kindness of the owner & staff. HP, Krist, Roderick & Mikayla made us feel very much at home, always greeted us with kindness, and went out of their way to accomodate our needs. The carpets needed a little more vaccuuming in our room, however the housekeeping staff was very pleasant and the hotel was generally clean. The hotel is beautiful, well-maintained, and easy to get to. We will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Very happy with our frequent visits to the AmericInn when visiting Pella and Knoxville. We often stayed when it was a Comfort Inn and are happy with consistency of the rooms and the kids love the pool area. Quick drive from Knoxville and located right on the highway.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Best part was its clean. No eggs for breakfast. Hot tub broke and was not disclosed when made reservation or asked ,pool chlorine level way to high instant itch and rash so we had to pull kids out..coffee out whenbwentbto get second cup..kids running up and down hall couldn't sleep woke our kids up...we will NEVER stay at another one..customer service was horrible! Should have got some kind of refund..for being a newer hotel in a chain it was the worst..pluck a different one there is quite a few to choose from! We did notify front desk of chlorine issue..don't think they cared and we got the kids that were not ours to stop running in hotel.

Room Tip: Skip staying here. Stay elsewhere.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
AmericInn01, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Pella, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. We value our guest's feedback and I and I am very sorry to hear we fell short of your expectation. Unfortunately somethings we are unable to to control as much as we wish we could. The circulation pump went out on the hot tub just a couple of days before the weekend so we were waiting on a new pump. I apologize for this inconvienance. We do keep the chlorine level in our pool between 2 and 4 ppm, this is the recommend level and in checking our records for this weekend it did not go above these levels. I do understand that some people are more sensitive to chlorine then others and I apologize if you felt the level was to high. I would also like to assure you that I will be addressing the employee issue as well. I hope if you are ever in our area again you will give us another try.

Delia Vance

Also consider these accommodations in or near Pella
Baymont Inn & Suites Pella
Cobblestone Hotel & Suites Knoxville, IA
EverSpring Inn & Suites
EverSpring Inn & Suites
#1 of 5 in Oskaloosa

Been to AmericInn Hotel & Suites Pella? Share your experiences!