“Some of the best Italian I've ever had.”
Review of Billy Vee's - CLOSED

Billy Vee's
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

Went to Billy Vees based on recommendations from a friend. Was absolutely amazing. Can't wait to go back and try their pizza!!!

3  Thank KMBCSW

Reviewed June 10, 2013

One does not expect to find such a complete Italian menu in a small town like Panora. The owner/chef knows his stuff, and the food quality is very good.

5  Thank LakePanorama
Reviewed May 24, 2013

We stopped at Billy Vee’s based on the reviews on Tripadvisor. A nice menu primarily Italian and great service. My wife had a glass of wine before the meal which was chilled just right. We ordered a pizza (Americana I believe) and it was just great. We took some back to the condo and it was even great heated up the next day. We travel to Panora each year to play golf and you can be sure that Billy Vee’s will always be on “our places to eat” list.

4  Thank Richard G
Reviewed May 18, 2013

We live in metro Denver, but have a place on Lake Panorama, a couple miles north of Panora (I grew up in the area). We have a FANTASTIC authentic Italian restaurant in our neighborhood (Ken Caryl Ranch), named Virgilio's. Virgilio's may be the best Italian restaurant in metro Denver. Tonight, we went to Virgilio's with some close friends and the meal was awesome. BUT, my wife and I decided to have the heavyweight finals of lasagna taste-off, deciding if Virgilio's lasagna was indeed better than Billy Vee's. In a very close competition, the wife voted for Virgilio's, but I voted for Billy Vee's. It came down to the sausage. My wife is not a fan of strong sausage, so Virgilio's, which is mild, tipped the scale in Virgilio's favor for her. I, on the other hand, absolutely love Billy Vee's sausage. Like the other reviewer said, it explodes on the taste buds. So, for me, the reigning heavyweight lasagna champion is, indeed, Billy Vee's. Billy Valentino is very serious about his lasagna. I am the first (per the wait staff) and perhaps only, since it was only three weeks ago, person to ever talk Billy Vee into letting me have a take-out order of his lasagna (for our daughter in law, who couldn't join my wife, son and I). He made sure to tell me that he had it extra hot, so it would still hopefully be perfect 20-30 minutes later. My daughter in law's verdict? That was ÄWESOME! Any of you Iowa old-timers will remember how great lasagna was from the Brown Bottle (Cedar Falls and Iowa City). Well, Billy Vee's is BETTER. If you are ever on I-80, do yourself a favor. Get off at the Stuart/Panora exit and drive 15 miles to Panora and give Billy Valentino a try. You will NOT be disappointed.

5  Thank John R
Reviewed April 26, 2013

The owner and his wife have poured a lifetime of restaurant experience into this wonderful restaurant. Open since October 2012, this couple has poured all of their energy into creating a fine dining experience and wonderful food. The Pork Milanese, pizza, home made soups, and chicken dishes have all been wonderful. My wife and I live in the area, and dine here often. We've celebrated family events, dined with friends, and had date nights here. The service staff is very knowledgeable, friendly, and fast. Don't be surprised if it's VERY busy on Friday and Saturday nights... but WELL worth the short wait. The wine list is quite nice, and don't miss the home made desserts. Tonight it was Tiramisu and a great cup of coffee. A perfect way to finish off a GREAT meal. Don't miss this one, you have NO regrets and will be back over and over again!!

4  Thank Marc C