All reviews stayed here no frills mike process desk
Reviewed August 8, 2017

This was the 4th time that I have stayed here. Mike and Vicky are great owners and very friendly. The motel is clean, convenient, good prices, and a nice quiet place to stay. I recommend it to everyone.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Darryl V
Reviewed June 28, 2017

I stayed overnight for business. I got in after midnight, and the gal at the desk was very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean - perhaps the most important thing for me. It was not fancy, and there was some paint splatter... so if you're looking for "high-class" this is not your place. But the price is really good, and it's really clean and comfortable. If I need to stay in Oskaloosa again, I will definitely try to get in here.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled on business
2  Thank S_Arthur_Johnson
Reviewed May 2, 2017 via mobile

Very nice,clean motel. In process of updating, which we had an updated room. Beds very comfortable and the woman running it was very nice and accommodating..would stay again. My husband was working in Eddyville and this was only available place at time. We were here for 4 weeks. Great weekly rate and he worked nights so housekeeping always came after 5.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Trish T
Reviewed March 17, 2017 via mobile

We were traveling and needed a place to stay. We just wanted a place to sleep and found this place. When e checked in-late- they were accommodating. Very pleasant even though it was late. It is an older motel but the bathroom was updated, the room was clean and comfortable. So glad we stayed here. Don't stay expecting breakfast or a resort but great place for what we needed- to sleep before continuing our drive. I recommend this place.

Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Regina M
Reviewed June 27, 2016

My daughter and I were traveling through Iowa and since our route took us through Oskaloosa, I booked and prepaid online. The evening I was to arrive I got a call on my cell phone from the owner, Vicky, who kindly asked me if I was planning on a late arrival. I told her we were just a few minutes away. She was very nice and checked us in, making us feel very welcome.

From the outside, the hotel shows it's age and entering the room it was evident. I will say this: Our room was very clean. They owners have done their very best to update this hotel and you can see touches of their progress throughout, from the new bathroom sink, to the tub, to the light fixture and tile. If you need extra towels, you'd better ask at checkin as there are only two sets of towels. The walls have been painted and the woodwork should be, or at least cleaned. The coffee maker had a couple of packages of coffee, but no sugar or cream. There was a small fridge and microwave and old furniture. We were not able to lock our deadbolt and there were cracks in the glass blocks in the bathroom window and mold growing in the window grout. If I would have had to pay a lot more for my room, I would have been most dissatisfied, but at a total of $65 for the night, it served us just fine for the one night in town.

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled with family